No announcement yet.

My Boy is Pushing Drugs through my GF's friends

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Well she has only smoked 2 times her whole love and the first time about a year ago she passed out after just a couple hits

She is also very naive and guillible
    Now I don't feel as bad. I thought your boy was giving them some shady shit. If it's just regular weed then, on second thought maybe you should just tell your girl and leave it at that. If she doesn't listen, then...shit happens.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
      Let them find out the hard way!
      Something like this really shouldn't be ignored.

That could be your daughter in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emzz View Post

Shhh. Don't tell him. I want him to find out the hard way.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emzz View Post

I love you Emzz

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            well well; you ain't so perfect now. Its not your problem, let those girls figure out on their own. Use their own brain for once to catch on to what's happening.
            This is what most of my friends are telling me....but I can't just stand by and hae him possibly take advantage of her

Comment

You gotta tell your boy to step his game up thats for sure who the hell builds there Rep selling to kids and yes 17 is a kid too easy if he wants to be out there hustling there are plenty of adults who love to get high im sure you could show him that it doesnt make much sense and not to be texting your girl about getting bud or going there to smoke with him PASS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Basically I just recently introduced my usual friends to the group of friends that my GF is around and I just found out that my boy is trying to push drugs, mostly weed thru them.

He is mostly telling the girls to come thru and smoke with him even tho they never smoked, so he can take advantage of them after they pass out from the amount of weed he gets them to smoke. And I have witnessed it twice where he was pretty much raping a girl passed out in the bathroom

Basically I don't know what to do because saying anything to anyone or the actual girl will only embarrass her but I also don't want her taken advantage of

She's only 17 btw and he's 21
                Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                Smack the **** out of him and tell him to stop being rapey?

I don't even know how one would struggle with what to do in a situation like this. You know he is wrong.
                This. Wtf is wrong with you? You should have stepped in the first time and also told your girl your friend is a p.o.s. Then again maybe you're just the type of guy who is cool with having rapey friends, i suppose that's where you and decent people differ.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                  This. Wtf is wrong with you? You should have stepped in the first time and also told your girl your friend is a p.o.s. Then again maybe you're just the type of guy who is cool with having rapey friends, i suppose that's where you and decent people differ.
                  Yea i know and im def gonna tell her.

But i just hate being in this position knowing something like this. That no matter what i do someone or even everyone will be mad a me for doing the right thing

Why the **** do women have to be so clueless sometimes? I mean guys arent gonna give you free drugs if they're not expecting something in return

Comment

If they're passing out from weed they deserve to get raped.

Comment

btw the weed is laced ...

and i'm notifying the FBI as we speak....... enjoy being an accomplice
                      Last edited by LeG00N; 11-28-2011, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X