No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tomasz Adamek in Car Accident, Alcohol Suspected

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tomasz Adamek in Car Accident, Alcohol Suspected

On Saturday night in the vicinity of Lake Placid in New York, two division world champion Tomasz Adamek (48-2, 29 KOs) was involved in three car accident which totaled his 2010 Inifiniti. According to the local police, Adamek was arrested on Saturday night for allegedly driving while intoxicated and later released on $1000 dollar bail.

[Click Here To Read More]

I was losing my love for Adamek and this has done it. All he gets is a $1000 bail? When he could've potentially killed someone or himself. I can't stand this type of ****. There's people out there driving with kids and their families.

Comment

Damn Adamek.....you're better than this broheim

Comment

3 car accident? Wow what an ass hole. Lock him up and throw away the key.

Comment

adamek couldn't stay away from the polish spirits when he had to drive. he is so lucky. he'll get a fine & a supended license. hopefully he is okay but obviously he was wasted if he hit a parked car & then refused to do the test. i don't know the laws where he was arrested so i wonder if his fight with pulev will be effected?

Comment

A drunk Pollock? Who would ever suspect such a thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
              3 car accident? Wow what an ass hole. Lock him up and throw away the key.
              Yet, you have a murderer in your avi. LAWL.

Comment

All of us get into some shit here and there, just not everyone gets a thead created about it.

Comment

Drinking and driving. They should throw the book at him. F,n idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                    Yet, you have a murderer in your avi. LAWL.
                    LMAO. how ironic huh

Comment

Working...
                    X