No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Wach Pushing Hard For Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Wach Pushing Hard For Wladimir Klitschko

Heavyweight Mariusz Wach (27-0, 15 KOs) is preparing for the most important fight of his career, taking place on November 10 in Hamburg, Germany. The "Viking" will face the heavyweight king - Wladimir Klitschko (58-3, 51 KOs) for the WBA/IBO/IBF/WBO titles.

[Click Here To Read More]

That's a pretty cool tattoo

Comment

Massive guy.

Still gonna get KTFO'd.

Comment

At least this guy appears to be in shape. Such a sad state the HW devision has become. The Klits could fight until they're 50+ at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
          At least this guy appears to be in shape. Such a sad state the HW devision has become. The Klits could fight until they're 50+ at this point.
          Wlad actually has some good opponents coming up:

Wach is taking this very seriously, is bigger than Wlad, and is going to surprise many people with how well he does.

After that, if Wlad beats Wach, Povetkin and Pulev, two very skilled athletes who like Wlad had excellent amateur careers, are up.

The HW division isn't in sad shape if the right matchups are made. People like Rahman have no business getting title fights and that makes the division look far worse than it is.

Comment

nice looking shiner he's got there. i've heard that he's got some great sparring, though, so you can't flag him for getting hit.

this goon is too slow and clumsy for wladimir. modern wladimir post knockout losses,) has had the biggest issues with guys who can move. ibragimov, haye, etc. wach is just a big target for the jab, and eventually the right hand.

old wladimir had the biggest issues with punchers and aggressors. brewster and sanders were both hitters.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
              Wlad actually has some good opponents coming up:

Wach is taking this very seriously, is bigger than Wlad, and is going to surprise many people with how well he does.

After that, if Wlad beats Wach, Povetkin and Pulev, two very skilled athletes who like Wlad had excellent amateur careers, are up.

The HW division isn't in sad shape if the right matchups are made. People like Rahman have no business getting title fights and that makes the division look far worse than it is.
              No doubt, I hiope this guy at least makes it entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                That's a pretty cool tattoo
                lol I thought that was a tat of ludwig van beethoven at first I was like thats sick! Then I realized it's just his kid but apparently turns evil looking while training

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  nice looking shiner he's got there. i've heard that he's got some great sparring, though, so you can't flag him for getting hit.

this goon is too slow and clumsy for wladimir. modern wladimir post knockout losses,) has had the biggest issues with guys who can move. ibragimov, haye, etc. wach is just a big target for the jab, and eventually the right hand.

old wladimir had the biggest issues with punchers and aggressors. brewster and sanders were both hitters.
                  They use headgear for sparring, so getting a nice shiner like that speaks volumes as to what his face might look like post WK.

While I agree that Wach will be a sitting target for WK, I don't agree that either Ibragimov or Haye gave him ANY issues, even if they could move. David Haye laid an egg on that fight, which was probably the worst heavyweight fight I've seen for a title; what a bum!

According to ODLH, Seth Mitchell is the future of American heavyweights....that is a sad statement.

Comment

Originally posted by El Presidente View Post
                    They use headgear for sparring, so getting a nice shiner like that speaks volumes as to what his face might look like post WK.

While I agree that Wach will be a sitting target for WK, I don't agree that either Ibragimov or Haye gave him ANY issues, even if they could move. David Haye laid an egg on that fight, which was probably the worst heavyweight fight I've seen for a title; what a bum!

According to ODLH, Seth Mitchell is the future of American heavyweights....that is a sad statement.

haye did a lot better than most of his opponents, who get pasted with the jab and get their faces jacked up before getting hit with right hands and stopped.

he laid an egg offensively, but he still avoided a lot of wladimir's gas, and he hurt him at the end of the fight

huge issues? no. bigger issues than usual? you bet. why? speed.

and ibragimov did well as well. wladimir spent the first few rounds trying to knock his jab down, and did virtually nothing else as a result.

Comment

Working...
                    X