Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia is going to knock Amir Con out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way Boxing has been in 2012, I seriously wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
      The way Boxing has been in 2012, I seriously wouldn't be surprised.
      The way boxing has been in 2012 I wouldnt be surprised if the scores were 130-101 for Khan, and 155-93, 201-12 for Garcia.....

Comment

Morales made Garcia look like a Tomato even though he lost....

Comment

Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
          Amir Khan will knock this fool out. He will UD Mayweather with ease.

the trolls here are getting lazier and lazier each day...

anyways, I dont think swifty will KO khan, khan is too fast on his feet when he runs around the ring, which he will be doing alot of after his 4 rounds onslaught doesn't stop garcia, he will revert to the next best thing he knows, his bicycle. khan is garbage, to say he will KO danny just cause amir made all his fans believe he is some kind of legend just by his mouth, is asinine and ludicrous. khan is B level at best, and so is danny, which is why this is the most 50/50 fight this year. Im bettin on garcia, cause I think khan is, well, a garbage fighter who is only good at crying and whining...

Comment

Danny Garcia's main sparring partner for Erik Morales was... Josesito Lopez

Comment

Lol @ you can't outbox Kahn. That dude is a terrible boxer.

I hope Garcia stretches dude. Kahn is vastly overrated.

Comment

He has a punchers chance.

That's about it.

Comment

Garcia gets stopped in 3.

Comment

Khan is going to breeze through Garcia...

Garcia is too methodical. He has good timing, but his method of counter punching is too slow to catch Khan. If he doesn't pressure Khan, he's going to take a beating. If he pressures Khan, he's going to have to take shots until he's able to counter Khan in the later rounds.

Khan is just going to be banking rounds at 50-60-70 per and Garcia at 30-40. It's going to look like Garcia is waiting to land that one big punch that never does.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post

the trolls here are getting lazier and lazier each day...

anyways, I dont think swifty will KO khan, khan is too fast on his feet when he runs around the ring, which he will be doing alot of after his 4 rounds onslaught doesn't stop garcia, he will revert to the next best thing he knows, his bicycle. khan is garbage, to say he will KO danny just cause amir made all his fans believe he is some kind of legend just by his mouth, is asinine and ludicrous. khan is B level at best, and so is danny, which is why this is the most 50/50 fight this year. Im bettin on garcia, cause I think khan is, well, a garbage fighter who is only good at crying and whining...
                      For someone who was once a fan of Amir Khan, you've changed your tune quite drastically haven't you....

Beat Mayweather he probably wont, but to call him garbage is just plain stupidity.

He'll whoop Garcia, then SpeedKillz and co will all claim Garcia was garbage and had already been schooled by a 70 year old El Terible.

Comment

Working...
                      X