No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chemito Moreno, Javier Fortuna Doubleheader on 3/15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chemito Moreno, Javier Fortuna Doubleheader on 3/15

BoxingScene.com has been advised that Sampson Boxing, along with Carlos Gonzalez of Best Boxing, will be staging a big TYC televised card on March 15th from the Roberto Duran Arena in Panama City. The card, Las Vegas in Panama III, will feature several title fights.

In the main event, the return of WBA bantamweight champion Anselo "Chemito" Moreno (34-2-1, 12KOs), who defends his title against an opponent to be determined. Moreno wasted months sitting back while his team, and the WBA, was positioning him to fight Japanese star Koki Kameda - but Kameda vacated the WBA's "regular" title and withdrew from the scheduled purse bid.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Better get Epix or Wealth TV to air this.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      Better get Epix or Wealth TV to air this.
      Wealth is difficult to obtain in many areas...easier way on the satty, as I've direct tv & part of my Spanish Sports Pkg is TYC direct, Channel 427...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        BoxingScene.com has been advised that Sampson Boxing, along with Carlos Gonzalez of Best Boxing, will be staging a big TYC televised card on March 15th from the Roberto Duran Arena in Panama City. The card, Las Vegas in Panama III, will feature several title fights.

In the main event, the return of WBA bantamweight champion Anselo "Chemito" Moreno (34-2-1, 12KOs), who defends his title against an opponent to be determined. Moreno wasted months sitting back while his team, and the WBA, was positioning him to fight Japanese star Koki Kameda - but Kameda vacated the WBA's "regular" title and withdrew from the scheduled purse bid.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        So, we have no clue who neither of them is fighting? Might as well have waited to announce this.

Comment

Moreno did a real bad move leaving GBP now every time this guy fights he gets no t.v dates. You don't have to wear your shades around this guy he's not that bright.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
            Wealth is difficult to obtain in many areas...easier way on the satty, as I've direct tv & part of my Spanish Sports Pkg is TYC direct, Channel 427...
            For 1 dollar a month, you can watch it online in HD on the wealth website. I don't need it through my cable provider.

Comment

Anselmo Moreno vs Jonathan Guzman
              Javier Fortuna vs Emmanuel Tagoe

Comment

Working...
              X