• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

NYC Press Conference

Comment

LA Press Conference

Comment

If anyone has good training videos of either guy, those would be great too.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            I gave the first two rounds to Martinez but it looks like JCCj is warming up a bit as the round winded down.
            I had it the same with the 3rd going to Martinez also...

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              I had it the same with the 3rd going to Martinez also...
              The 4th is heating up with chavez body punching and martinez going for the KO

Comment

This is going to be like Martinez vs Pavlik all over again only Chavez getting KO.

Comment

Maravilla doing work.

Comment

keys to victory for chavez jr/martinez

since we are entitled to our own opinions

chavez jr i feel he should impose his weight and size advantage on martinez and get his shots off first he cant let martinez get comfortable or let him think in their or its goodnight for julio i also feel the jab should and could be a big factor if somehow julio utialized that jab more i feel he should be victorious by late ko/tko

martinez needs to fight a smart fight he needs to use angles he cant get caught up in a "war" he needs to use his footwork/speed and kinda use a similar gameplan pacman used against a old oscar (different fighters i knw) and load up on every shot he cant let julio get any rounds in his belt if he do this i can picture him getting a tko

please feel free to post any of urs and whom do u think will win this fight?

Comment

Chavez Jr will walk through Martinez, he will be eating Sergio's hardest shots and keep moving forward. This will discourage Maravilla, and Chavez will work him down and eventually stop him.

WAR CHAVEZ JR

Comment

Working...
                      X