Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dream Team is overrated! No way that they can beat the USA Olympic team today!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92's front line would be too much for these guys IMO.

Comment

Stockton would have a billion alleyoops to Robinson and Ewing, Pippen would slow down Lebron, A LOT. Durant is the only player I see the 92 team having matchup trouble with. Michael Jordan in 92 absolutely R-words Kobe, and unless you're a Laker fanatic, you know that. Laettner > Harden lol. Mullin was a better 3 point shooter than anyone on the current dream team. Wade would have a nightmare of a time trying to stay in front of Drexler......are we getting the point?

Comment

Originally posted by MetalVomit View Post
        Stockton would have a billion alleyoops to Robinson and Ewing, Pippen would slow down Lebron, A LOT. Durant is the only player I see the 92 team having matchup trouble with. Michael Jordan in 92 absolutely R-words Kobe, and unless you're a Laker fanatic, you know that. Laettner > Harden lol. Mullin was a better 3 point shooter than anyone on the current dream team. Wade would have a nightmare of a time trying to stay in front of Drexler......are we getting the point?
        Rodman on the dream team would have solved that problem.

He'd annoy the **** out of Durant.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
          Durant would be a matchup nightmare for anybody on that dream team. At 6'11", He'd be able to shoot over Pippen easily.

Jordan vs Kobe
          Magic vs LeBron
          Bird vs Durant
          Barkley vs Melo

Fun matchups.
          1-3.

2012 wins. it's actually quite funny. lol

Comment

i think with the same conditions and sport science, they would beat lebron and co. you have to consider it the same way as football. without a shadow of a doubt todays premiership is played faster, with fitter athletes who are more skillful from every corner of the world. teams of sport scientists analyse their every move, and make sure they dont suffer overuse injuries with them electronic bibs, etc. but if the 80s teams that drank before games and relied on a bit of rough and tumble to get through games brought that with them plus their skills, id put a tenner on them stuffing today's diving pansies! same goes for basketball, them tougher more tactical players would beat todays high speed performance athletes that let the coaches do the thinking for them

Comment

There isn't a player on the 2012 team I'd pick over his opposite on the 1992 team. It's a mismatch across the board.

Poet

Comment

Working...
              X