Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if you want to beat a superstar KNOCK him out. don't depend on refs. So stop crying.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you want to beat a superstar KNOCK him out. don't depend on refs. So stop crying.

DOn't get what's all the stupid crying about Chavez Jr and Pacquiao and others getting decisions when they are the legit superstars. If you are a no name nobody wants to see, go knock someone the fuk out instead of depending on the judges. When you can't sell out a 2000 seat arena, your only chance and IT SHOULD BE your only chance is to go ktfo someone.

Don't depend on judges,

remember kids what Lennox Lewis said when he knocked Michael Grant the FUK OUT in america

'Never depend on judges or refs, this time I brought my own two judges'

Lennox Lewis all time great.

Oh .. btw the holyfield robbage was 1000x more then any stupid Marquez vs Pacquiao rofl.

or this 'molina' kid
    (aka bum )

i dont know anyone, casual or hardcore fans, who think bad decisions and robberies are ok. if you dont have a fanbase the only way you should be allowed to win is by knockout?

with such a ******ed statement i'll just assume you're a pacquiao fan

Comment

lol since when is kirkland a "superstar"

Comment

So you think the only way a fighter should win a fight is if they knock their opponent out? If boxing had your rules the champions would just spend the whole fight not throwing a punch.

Comment

This is ******ed. How do trolls and users like this not get banned for spewing BS like this?

Comment

Man, with your rules, I feel real bad for Paulie Malignaggi. He would only have 6 wins.

Comment

Originally posted by polarcub View Post
              DOn't get what's all the stupid crying about Chavez Jr and Pacquiao and others getting decisions when they are the legit superstars. If you are a no name nobody wants to see, go knock someone the fuk out instead of depending on the judges. When you can't sell out a 2000 seat arena, your only chance and IT SHOULD BE your only chance is to go ktfo someone.

Don't depend on judges,

remember kids what Lennox Lewis said when he knocked Michael Grant the FUK OUT in america

Oh .. btw the holyfield robbage was 1000x more then any stupid Marquez vs Pacquiao rofl.

or this 'molina' kid
              (aka bum )

Let's just for a second (a single solitary second) pretend what you have typed isn't a steaming pile of ****, how the fu*k is Kirkland a star???

It's this type of "old head" thinking that holds boxing back.

Comment

You are not a boxing fan if you believe this.

Comment

I don't agree with that but you certainly do have to go the extra mile. Its always been like that and if you think about things, even in life it is like that. Nothing in life is fair and if you are going to be great at anything, you have to shine.

Comment

Originally posted by polarcub View Post

Don't depend on judges,

or this 'molina' kid
                    (aka bum )
                    You write pretty well for a ******.

Comment

Working...
                    X