No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Delvin Rodriguez Concerned With Wolak Rematch Judging

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Delvin Rodriguez Concerned With Wolak Rematch Judging

There’s not much Delvin Rodriguez doesn’t like about his upcoming rematch with Pawel Wolak.

[Click Here To Read More]

stop bytching and trying to set up excuses. . . the first fight was a fair draw. . . you got your head snapped back plenty of times. . . wolak just has fleshier skin that cuts and swells easier. . . you're going to get outhustled and soundly conquered this time. . .

Comment

so pull out of it and go to another state...NYC when there 's big fights most of the time 2 of the 3 judges usually are lederman and weisfeeld, competent judges but no better than most of the rest but lathan has no confiedence in the others to trust them w/major or tv bouts...ck past NYC major fights going back just 3/4 yrs and see who the judges were, you'll see....

Comment

Rodriguez definitely won first fight, Weisfeld sucks as a judge IMO, and I don't blame Delvin for the way he feels, he has been on the short end of a couple of debatable decisions.

Comment

i dont blame him , he should be. he won the first fight pretty clearly imo in a great fight.

Comment

First fight was pretty close, I don't know why he is crying.

Comment

It was pretty close, delvin clearly did more damage I would have given him the nod but wolak had him stunned a few times and running.

Comment

I remember that fight, didn´t even finish watching because I knew Delving was going to get the decision. Next day I was like wtf?.

Comment

I don't know why he is,their first fight was judged right imo...

Comment

If he's concerned about judging how about trying to k.o. Wolak in the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X