No announcement yet.

Thoughts on Pacquiao's Admisstion Against Self Interest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Pacquiao's Admisstion Against Self Interest

Pacquiao has essentially stated that he didn't fear a major difference in the power of Marquez punches. What this means is that Pacquiao's body is not as durable and punch-resistent as in the past. The 17 years of accumelative punishment after taking it's toll. As a result, unless he changes or alters his style he is subject to being KO'd again. He is admitting that he can't take or anticipate punches as he didn in the past.

Remember Erik Morales? Nobody could put a dent on him, than he slowed down and was knocked out twice by Pacquiao. Even in the Zahir Raheem fight you could see he was slowing down.

Roy Jones Jr. for all the talk he had no chin took some great shots by Jorge Castro, Montel Griffith, and in Tarver 1, but was never KO'd. He was brutally knocked out in Tarver 2 by a shot he took in the past. Same thing with Pac. He got hit with the overhand right by pac and that same straight rignt, and now he is Ko'd/

Pac still has speed and power. However, his reflexes and durability have diminished. He needs to adapt to a style that uses his speed and lateral movement without the 'toe to toe' exchanges. Freddie Roach is not the right trainer if he decides to continue boxing.

Damn bro 5 threads in one. I don't blame you though cause BS is loading really slow right now.

Comment

maybe post this thread again. I don't think 7 is enough.

Comment

meh...

He can still beat the majority of his competition....he just took a hellacious shot....

Comment

I press reload, never saw it, than boom all of them are all there, i will contact a moderator to delete the threads, or else i get suspension or banning.

Comment

Bro relax....8 threads?

Comment

Wow! I can't even figure out how to start one thread! Any pointers? Seriously! I have no idea how to start a thread.

Comment

the more the merrier...

Comment

now you're making me wonder what's up with marquez's chin?

Comment

Working...
                  X