Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Broner can beat Gamboa, he shoots up the P4P list IMMEDIATELY.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    I wouldn't give him credit because Broner is 2 weightclasses bigger
    dudes on here give donaire hell for fighting ''midgets'' but when broner does it and misses weight i might add he gets praised and herald a future star

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
      where ever the fight happened broner would balloon up in weight to gain an advantage over gamboa

gamboa easily beat de leon whilst broner got a gift.....
      Still on those triangle theories I see........

I'd like to see this fight in August 2013. Have Gamboa fight Salgado at 130 and Vazquez at 135, than fight Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
        On this site it wouldn't matter if broner wins because his detractors will just say things like "he was too big for Gamboa, hes been more active, Gamboa is in his 30s etc etc"

Doesn't matter really, this is a fight that will happen next year and it will be a huge fight if Gamboa can get some wins under his belt at 130 pr 135. Right now it's pointless for them to fight, someone as explosive and fan friendly as Gamboa needs to be exposed to the causals 1 or 2 times before he and broner get it on IMO.
        He has been exposed to them,He just cant connect to them.Hes gonna
        be 31 already.Time is now.Let him get his tuneup then fight broner.

Comment

dudes on here give donaire hell for fighting ''midgets'' but when broner does it and misses weight i might add he gets praised and herald a future star
          and if you don't agree with his midget beating... you're just a hater

Comment

where ever the fight happened broner would balloon up in weight to gain an advantage over gamboa

gamboa easily beat de leon whilst broner got a gift.....
            Neither looked impressive against PDL, but Gamboa clearly won where as I had Broner losing. Still, Broner has improved since then and has opted to walk his opponents down, which would have been more effective against De Leon. I'd take Broner in this fight, the size, ranginess and style would be too much for Gamboa in my opinion.

Comment

very tough fight for broner, gamboas style is the type of style that gives fighters with broners defense and stance a lot of problems

if gamboa can force broner to come to him and then if gamboa were to
              ambush broner in and out and circling broner....it could be disastrous for broner
              Last edited by Justin The God; 08-01-2012, 12:45 AM.

Comment

lol Yup,Very odd fans

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                  Neither looked impressive against PDL, but Gamboa clearly won where as I had Broner losing. Still, Broner has improved since then and has opted to walk his opponents down, which would have been more effective against De Leon. I'd take Broner in this fight, the size, ranginess and style would be too much for Gamboa in my opinion.
                  how can you tell? the opposition he's beating is subpar

while gamboa has faced better opposition and looked magnificent and he did it whilst making weight

Comment

Height and weight wins fights now?

Damn all this time I assumed it was skill

Comment

a much smaller lesser talented fighter that was outweighed heavily in escabedo did a good job at keeping broner at bay with a solid jab.........i can just imagine what gamboa would do with more then just a solid jab

Comment

Working...
                      X