Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vernon Paris: It's on baby ICEMAN VS ZAB JUDAH Feb on Showtime.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judah is a bum, I'm not getting fooled by this clown again. All talk and all bitchazzness once he steps inside that ring.

Comment

Judah is beyond done.

People get too hyped looking at his body

Comment

I'm not sure if Judah is able to let his hands go on a consistent basis anymore but if he can, he beats Paris IMO.

Comment

anything vs Zab these days is far from "On"

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            Tim KTFO of that durable guy on FNF, he's been sitting down on his punches more.
            Exactly, Coleman can hit, period. He is like Eloy Perez, both hit harder than their records indicate. Paris looked great. He will dispose of Judah.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow Combos View Post
              Judah is a bum, I'm not getting fooled by this clown again. All talk and all bitchazzness once he steps inside that ring.
              Judah had Cotto sliced-up..hurt..holding...and low-blowing...

Comment

Vernon Paris is a beast and the future.

Comment

I like vernon paris since i first saw him fight nice dtyle hes with floyd sr, winner fights winner of guzman vs cayo. According to ibf rankings.

Comment

judah better not call him gay.

Comment

Even though Zab is past it he still might have something left how muh?
                      Still Paris is very skilled and likes to mix it up which is going to trouble Zab who fights in spots and it's even worse nowadays considering it'll be fought in close - mid range Paris just has more movement and will then his opposite number
                      Zab could be stay close early but as the rounds mount Paris by KO.
                      Then i'd like to see him fight Kotelnik if he even fights anymore since both are with King.

Comment

Working...
                      X