Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROGER MAYWEATHER: "They won`t let Margarito put no weight on"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess we'll find out tonight. If Cheato is only hovering a few pounds over 150 then you kinda have to wonder wtf is going on. Cheato should be coming into the fight at about 165lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      roger mayweather is my hero.

damn, and I thought the brain damage came from drugs

Comment

Margacheater is lucky to have even gotten a shot at Pac, so he should be a good boy and agree to everything Pac asks for...

Comment

umm... Eaner who works with Margaritos camp has already posted on here saying he be around 163 on fight night LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Skype View Post
            umm... Eaner who works with Margaritos camp has already posted on here saying he be around 163 on fight night LOL
            how the f do u know who eaner is? how do u know he's from his camp? oh let me guess..because he said so?

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
              Margacheater is lucky to have even gotten a shot at Pac, so he should be a good boy and agree to everything Pac asks for...
              what about the fans you moronic idiot?

Comment

Originally posted by Mercedes Benz View Post
                what about the fans you moronic idiot?
                Margarito fans are gay

Comment

Originally posted by Skype View Post
                  if eaner didnt see the contracts then he knows just as much as we do. It was my understanding that eaner works for everlast not margarito.

Comment

Roger is full of trash. Margs will outweigh Pac by 12 to 14 pounds at least and when PAc makes him quit on his stool, old Roger may have to smoke some rock to chill out

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      I'm not sure why people always say De La Hoya was forced by Pacquiao with the weight. DE LA HOYA CALLED THE SHOTS in those negotiations. Pacquiao had no pull. De La Hoya was the one who called for the weight limit of 147 and everyone thought it was a joke because Pacquiao was coming up from having a single fight 135 and was so much smaller.
                      roger's the truth and everything that comes out of his mouth is gospel to a lot of ppl on here.

bpp's just a biased ******* that's why he's saying this.

Comment

Working...
                      X