No announcement yet.

FAO: Pacquiao Fans And Mayweather Fans Let's Squash The E-Beef For Samurai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
    As long as two people don't agree with the same thing, There will always be this pactar-***** arguements we have here. We should just ast that today no one make a bad thread about Pacquiao or Floyd and try to keep arguements civilized and not stupid.
    You should be able to debate sports like adults instead of talking ****, saying racist things, and name calling. You can still debate Money May vs. Pacquiao, but keep it civil for SAM.

Comment

i will believe this is really happening when pureboxer UN-IGNORE everybody he has on the ignore list, which is like half of the registered posters here on boxingscene and stop all his ebeef about *******s and *****s.

Comment

Originally posted by al22tec View Post
        i will believe this is really happening when pureboxer UN-IGNORE everybody he has on the ignore list, which is like half of the registered posters here on boxingscene and stop all his ebeef about *******s and *****s.
        What matters is that the main posters(everyday users) agree on getting along.

Burner-Makavelli
        Ben London-Akyra

Etc.

These guys already squashed their beef for Sam an you know they hated eachother.

Comment

I never really had any e-beef, but I agree that peeps should stop e-beefing.

Comment

yeah, thats a very good start. But flaming will resume if the others don't join in. Someone maybe could PM these other guys, my suggestion.

Comment

What happened to Samurai?

Comment

I'm in, good work bro. I hope it sticks

Comment

What sucks is that a few really crappy insignificant posters make deliberate bait threads and then bounce and they let the rest of us get torn up in the threads and start hate wars against each other etc. People making consecutive bait threads should just be banned.

Comment

Guys I'm a little bit lost. What happen to Samurai?

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                      What happened to Samurai?
                      The news was he died by brain bleeding I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X