Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please catch me up to date on Charlie?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please catch me up to date on Charlie?!

I used to check up on boxer727 on youtube all the time but then he stopped posting. A couple months ago I was very much looking forward to Charlie's comeback fight in June. Since then I don't know what has happened. Browsing these threads it looks as though Charlie has blown up a bit.. Can anyone give me a brief Zelenoff history of the last couple months? I'd really appreciate it, thanks!

charlie has like 3 or 4 accounts on youtube....i was subbbed 2 him to... 4 laffin matters... but he aint postin nomore... i guess he took this bann to serious

Comment

charlie's new channel is crazyzelenoff88 on youtube....and he fights some hick bum on july 18

Comment

You know its killing Charles not to post

lol

His trying to be the big man but inside his still the same fubu wearing dickhead

Comment

Originally posted by primetime2124 View Post
          charlie's new channel is crazyzelenoff88 on youtube....and he fights some hick bum on july 18
          So he still has a fight July 18th, nice!

Comment

He's been unbanned for awhile now but i guess he chooses not to come back and keep the **** talking to youtube, where he can remove messages he doesnt like.

Comment

he aint got time for this as he is in training camp for his upcoming fight.
              this time he's looking to perform as never before

Comment

Charlie's second pro fight is July 18th in paris, arkansas. he's fighting for the TPS welter weight championship against Blaine Burks. He's been training hard in LA and is more than ready to dismantle this inferior fighter. He avoids this place because it's a bunch of boring, redundant ass holes who think talking **** to him is funny and cool.

Comment

Charlie's second pro fight is July 18th in paris, arkansas. he's fighting for the TPS welter weight championship against Blaine Burks. He's been training hard in LA and is more than ready to dismantle this inferior fighter. He avoids this place because it's a bunch of boring, redundant ass holes who think talking **** to him is funny and cool.We are different cuz we suck his dick all day long and take it up the ass.We get a boner when he calls us ***gits and so on.

Comment

junior high style gay bashing is edgy, progressive humor, congrats to you for rocking the house with hilarious material like that. you really are a comic genius, keep the laughs coming.

Comment

Working...
                    X