• Show
Clear All

• Ricardo Mayorga vs. Zab Judah?

Whos wins this....Present not prime
    el matador
    67.86%
    zuper zab judah
    32.14%

haha i was just thinkin about this fight a couple of hours ago. id have to go with zab on this one.

Comment

EL MATADORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! i just love mayorga!

Comment

mayorga fights at 154!!!zab cant beat 147 fighters mayorga by decapatation...zab is to damn small with terrible defense

Comment

Mayorga, he's bigger and stronger than zab and zab doesn't have the best chin. He roughs him up and knocks him out

Comment

i hate zab
            but mayorga is in awful shape, him smoking 3 packs a day doesnt help hes finished i dont even think he can beat that bum judah

Comment

Depends which Mayorga shows up depends what Zab shows up.

The Zab that fought Baldomir gets his brains scrambled.

I think it's a pick 'em fight, I would slightly favor Mayorga if it's at 154 or 160 - at 147 it's really, really close, maybe even favoring Zab

Comment

Originally posted by toluco View Post
                i hate zab
                but mayorga is in awful shape, him smoking 3 packs a day doesnt help hes finished i dont even think he can beat that bum judah
                I thought his stamina was impressive considering his lifestyle against Mosely and if he hits Zab like he hit Mosely in the first few rounds with the right I think Zab would eat canvas.

Comment

mayo by ko, actually either can ko the othe rone early in the fight, I give the edge to mayo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                    Mayorga, he's bigger and stronger than zab and zab doesn't have the best chin. He roughs him up and knocks him out
                    LOL Zab doesnt have a chin? Compared to Ricardo "I get KTFO pretty often" Mayorga?
                    I dont exactly have a ton of faith in Zab anymore and I am not saying he is a prime fighter, but Mayorga has years of rough fights, drinking, smoking and KTFO by elite guys going against him. That and his age.
                    Zab would catch him. Come to think of it, make it happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X