Collapse
No announcement yet.

After visiting arum's suite, investor says "watch the news" and "do the math"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CH: We're waiting to hear back from Bob Arum. We gotta get Bob Arum on deck. In the beginning, I thought it was Floyd Mayweather making excuses not to fight Pacquiao, but in dealing with this situation, in the light of the fact we're offering $25 million up front to make it happen, I'm starting to see a different side of boxing. You know, who's really controlling who.

Comment

You do the math. Arum will make more money with Pac jmm 4 in house than Pac Floyd co promoted.

Comment

Now you *******s don't ever call floyd a coward again . He never ducked cotto or Margarito that's just what bob wanted you to think

Comment

Originally posted by hbonnie21 View Post
          WOW fight hype be on some real stuff...they be exposing cats RIGHT AND LEFT wow
          this!... boxingscene wont touch any of this so they wont piss off top rank, a least fighthype has the balls to bring the truth

Comment

$75 million! Holy ****in ****!

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
              Now you *******s don't ever call floyd a coward again . He never ducked cotto or Margarito that's just what bob wanted you to think
              He didn't duck Cotto but he ducked Margarito alright.

Comment

What is the truth here? That Arum was saying the truth about having investors trying to make the fight? That Koncz did go with investors to Floyd gym to discuss a potential fight?

Comment

Ben Thomson? lol! And why he always contacted by investors for floyd? I guess all knows his mouth are always on floyds balls! ahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    What is the truth here? That Arum was saying the truth about having investors trying to make the fight? That Koncz did go with investors to Floyd gym to discuss a potential fight?
                    exactly... so PARTLY, Arum telling the truth? and Ellerbe and GBP are the guys totally lying? Even Roger gave a hint that negotiations taking place...

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                      $75 million! Holy ****in ****!
                      Yea dude, I had to pick my jaw up when I saw that number. My goodness. For 36 minutes of boxing. I just can't imagine.

Comment

Working...
                      X