Who beat Cotto worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both made him run,but Margarito made him submit

Comment

This poll is how you can tell that there are so many *******s on these forums

The obviously answer to ANYONE should be Margarito. *******s love being bias

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
        both are bad beatings, i chose Pac's as he had 2 more rounds to do more damage to cotto... some say unbeaten cotto was better fighter, but my argument if cotto did not have the experience he had with margarito, he would have quited against pacquiao, that fight with margarito and clottey made cotto stronger mentally...
        WTF?!?!?!?!?!?

Comment

Both fights were great beat downs all i can think about is how he stayed in so long dam... Buti think mag did torture him worse in a shorter amount of time gotta give him credit for that!

Comment

Cotto was ahead of Margarito and doing well, its just he punched himself out and got disheartened Margarito was still standing.

Pac was by far more dominant and Cotto and only had very short spells of success against Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by You a busta CJ View Post
              This poll is how you can tell that there are so many *******s on these forums

The obviously answer to ANYONE should be Margarito. *******s love being bias
              I would bet money that at least half the votes for Pacquiao are from people who haven't even watched Cotto-Margarito

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                No he wasn't. 2 judges had it ahead for Margs and one had it even.

As for the thread I'm going with the same because Cotto ran from Pac, but I could just imagine if he held his ground, he would of gotten a worse beating.
                Ok, I should have been more specific. What I meant was that he was ahead when Margarito started getting to him and breaking him down. My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
                  Pacquiao fans will say Pacquiao
                  Floyd fans will say Margarito

lol
                  Good point, thread end.

Comment

Working...
                  X