Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arce rushed to hospital after knockout defeat to darchinyan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya i was real glad they didnt fight for the 12th.

Comment

Originally posted by 3zilla View Post
      Just read it heres the story and link ...

http://fightnetboxing.com/Home_Page.php

if its true i hope hes ok he did take a beating from a pretty heavy puncher.

Get well el travieso!
      This is what I don't understand, lol how can everyone be this oblivious to what Shaw does with Vic? He feeds em smaller fighters by the ****in truck load, now Arce and Maldanado are men in their own right, (lol even for their size)...They can eat that phoney power of Vic's, but that's all they'll do is eat that ****. They ain't sized up to Vic so they can't bang with him, but they can eat that lame power and thats how these guys get really hurt. I mean Arce was tryin, lol but he was hittin nothin but the wind after 4 or 5 rounds..

lol I don't know, but I wanna see everyone of you here when Vic gets in the ring with any of the realistic names Shaw mentioned after the fight.

Comment

This sucks. I hope Arce is OK. The punch behind the ear looked bad.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Dam hope everything is ok with the lad

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
            This sucks. I hope Arce is OK. The punch behind the ear looked bad.
            havent seen the fight yet,what round did he smack him behind the ear?

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
              havent seen the fight yet,what round did he smack him behind the ear?
              I can't remember. It was somewhere in the later rounds.

I think it was the 9th.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                I can't remember. It was somewhere in the later rounds.

I think it was the 9th.
                Oh right.I'll watch it later on setanta

Comment

darchinyans power overated ehhe yeah right, people need to start giving vic some respect

having said that any fighter in hospital isn't good

all the best to him and hope he gets well soon

Comment

Originally posted by minasyan View Post
                    darchinyans power overated ehhe yeah right, people need to start giving vic some respect

having said that any fighter in hospital isn't good

all the best to him and hope he gets well soon
                    dude, take your nuthugging the **** outta here. no one in any above post said anything to belittle vics power. in fact i have never seen anyone in these forums say anything of the sort. he has been criticised for some things, but lack of power is not one of them. only a total moron would say the guys power is anything short of world class. unless of course they are breaking balls just to get a rise from the ball washers which i think is what the other thread is about.
                    Last edited by MELLY-MEL...; 02-08-2009, 10:39 AM.

Comment

TBH there was no way he would win in the last round. Vic dominated the fight. Arce had a chance in rounds 3-4 when Vic got sloppy but he didn't take advantage of it and Vic took back control.

Comment

Working...
                      X