No announcement yet.

What's going on with Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's going on with Mayweather?

He usually likes to promote his fights at the Super Bowl and All Star weekend and yet both of those have passed and still nothing. It seems like it is getting close to where he won't have enough time to promote his fight.

Also I thought he would have a strong influence over Canelo not fighting Trout as that would potentially mess up a money fight for him. Does anybody think he will fight Trout if Trout wins?

Originally posted by Thornton Melon View Post
    He usually likes to promote his fights at the Super Bowl and All Star weekend and yet both of those have passed and still nothing. It seems like it is getting close to where he won't have enough time to promote his fight.

Also I thought he would have a strong influence over Canelo not fighting Trout as that would potentially mess up a money fight for him. Does anybody think he will fight Trout if Trout wins?
    I don't think Floyd has that kind of influence, or he doesn't see it as his job to protect another fighter's 0.

I expect Trout to beat Alvarez, but would Floyd still fight Alv in Sept if that happens?

Comment

When was the Cotto fight announced? I'm thinking the first week of February? It seems a bit late alright but it's only a couple of weeks difference.

Comment

Probaly by next week we will have a announcement

Comment

Floyd seems like he doesn't have any worries, with just having a weekend of snowboarding. There still is mention of the fight on May 4th on Twitter, so I suppose things are still moving forward in the background. I'm pretty sure an official announcement will come this week.

Comment

He'll announce it when he wants too. He'll fight whoever he wants and whenever he wants. He's his own boss.

Sign,
            Flowmoez.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
              Floyd seems like he doesn't have any worries, with just having a weekend of snowboarding. There still is mention of the fight on May 4th on Twitter, so I suppose things are still moving forward in the background. I'm pretty sure an official announcement will come this week.
              That's the first time I seen a black person snowboarding

Comment

He's got till the 28th. That's the next meeting date for the Nevada State Athletic Commission. They like to know details of what's going on during their meetings.

Comment

He keeps retweeting things like "Can't wait until May 4th Money Mayweather greatever ever" or some stupid **** like that Or just a May 4th mention in general.

And he also captioned his own picture of him and Big Floyd as "Working with my trainer for May 4th"

So May 4th he will be fighting.

But it certainly is getting late.

Comment

He is certainly making hard for us who is buying tickets for the fight but whatever

Comment

Working...
                    X