Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn my baby mamma IS trying to make me catch a charge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man im dead serious and ya'll are posting stupid ****..i didnt put my hands on here but shes still outside all im asking for is some real advice

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
      Just tell the truth Larry, if she is still being psychotic when the cops show up I'm sure they will believe your side. I hope the best for you and your kid man.
      thanks for some real advice

Comment

if its her turn to have him you cant do anything.

Comment

Relax. Deep breathes and Chill.

Tell the Cops EXACTLY what happened.

Explain you did nothing wrong there is not a scratch on her face and you only had the interest of your Child at heart.

Explain how she acted, You walked away with the child and didn't harm her, You won't get in any trouble with the police if you stay calm and tell them exactly what you told us.

Comment

if your girls hot ur ****ed the cops will try and get her number. btw pray its your only chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Don LarryX View Post
              She comes over and gets to pulling on my 3 year old and cursing and grabbing him to hard..got in the car while hes screaming daddy..so i open the door and try to get him out,she snatches him in the front seat and tries to pull off while the doors open and hes in her lap yelling..i was 3 seconds from beating her down..BUT..i just grabbed my child and ran into the house..she called the police..im waiting on them now while im posting this..shes still in the drive way..

ADVICE??

Stop doing **** just cause Floyd does it...

Comment

man im dead serious and ya'll are posting stupid ****..i didnt put my hands on here but shes still outside all im asking for is some real advice
                Were you expecting otherwise?

Comment

When they get there, dont act pissed off, or raise your voice....

Be calm, cool, and collected..... And tell the truth, thats all you can do....

You'll be fine.....

Comment

thanks for some real advice
                    For sure. Just stay calm when you talk to the cops. I'm sure you are about to completely lose it, but that will only make things worse. Just tell them exactly how it went down and you should be ok. Especially if there is no physical harm done to your kid or her.

Comment

Larry, I hope this is serious and you didn;t deliberately get her jealous by saying you're getting married.

Some of Floyd's life is good, but it doesn;t me you should emulate him.

Comment

Working...
                      X