No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rosado Eyes Cotto, Lara, Trout - Rips Cotto vs. K9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rosado Eyes Cotto, Lara, Trout - Rips Cotto vs. K9

Gabriel Rosado is looking ahead to his next fight as he waits for his split decision loss to J’Leon Love last month to be turned into a no contest due to Love failing his post fight drug test. It was also a fight that many felt Rosado had won even if the score cards weren’t in his favor.

Rosado recently made a move up in weight as he entered the middleweight division to take on champion Gennady Golovkin and fought Love shortly after. But it’s now likely that Rosado could return to the Junior Middleweight division as he feels a fight with Erislandy Lara would be possible.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Gabriel Rosado is looking ahead to his next fight as he waits for his split decision loss to J’Leon Love last month to be turned into a no contest due to Love failing his post fight drug test. It was also a fight that many felt Rosado had won even if the score cards weren’t in his favor.

Rosado recently made a move up in weight as he entered the middleweight division to take on champion Gennady Golovkin and fought Love shortly after. But it’s now likely that Rosado could return to the Junior Middleweight division as he feels a fight with Erislandy Lara would be possible.

[Click Here To Read More]
    I like rosado but cotto would school this kid!

Comment

I think he fights Trout. Lol at the K9 fight, that **** was funny.

Comment

He is right about one thing. No one wants to see Cotto vs K9. Maybe if K9 still had a belt. Rosado has done nothing to get a shot a Cotto and he will get murdered by Cotto. I think Cotto should wait for the out come of the Ishe Smith fight and fight the winner of that fight. Then early 2014 fight the winner of Canelo vs Mayweather. I don't see many fights left for Cotto. He is a small 154lbs.

Comment

Can't fault Rosado for trying, but he's no one to be calling out any of these guys. They're all too much for him. Besides, Lara is looking to move up in competition, not down. The same can be said of Trout. Cotto shouldn't be wasting what's left of his career on meaningless fights (that includes fighting K-9). Gabe needs to focus on improving and building his career, not looking for the fast buck. It'll be better for him in the long run.

Comment

both cotto and trout beats rosado

Comment

Rosado is famour for getting wiped out by GGG. This guy got outboxed by Love.

Comment

I think Rosado needs to think realistically. Could he potentially get a fight with the guys he's calling out? Sure, but he should aim his expectations a bit lower. I could see him being Ortiz's first fight @154, or be used as a test for Charlo. He could also fight Rodriguez or Rabchenko.

Comment

just because Joe Blow thinks Gabby can't beat the dudes he's calling out doesn't mean he shouldn't call them out or fight them.....fights are won and lost when the fists start flying...not opinions!!....Gabby is on his grind, I can smell what he's cooking!!

Comment

It'll be good for Lara to fight Rosado as a keep busy fight then he can fight the winner of Canelo Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X