Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

13 year old S.AFRICAN Wonder Kid Tiger Muhammad.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this what we are doing now...Just making up boxing prospects that don't even ****in exist

if this was real don't you think video and photos would be all over the place by now of "Tiger Muhammed"

Just sad what this Boxing Forum has turned into over the years

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
      Is this what we are doing now...Just making up boxing prospects that don't even ****in exist

if this was real don't you think video and photos would be all over the place by now of "Tiger Muhammed"

Just sad what this Boxing Forum has turned into over the years
      check the avi negative nancy

Comment

• I heard about this cat named Kimbo "The Urban Mercenary" Tyson who has already killed 5 people in the ring and he's only 7 years old. He is projected to retire at 270-0-0 (270 kos)..........he is a top secret government experiment so nobody knows about him yet. I have an uncle that works for the government (DMV) and he told me how sick this cat was.....................please, do me a favor and keep it a secret - THIS CAN'T LEAVE THIS THREAD!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
          You say that only if no video evidence is shown at 11 Pm Western. Or if the video footage is suspicious. You are not allowed to accuse me of shyt until I actually fail to live up to my words.

After 11 pm if no actual footage is posted? I will admit I was wrong, but until than give me the benefit of the doubt. I mean it's not like I said
          OH IN 50 DAYS I WILL POST FOOTAGE' I'm saying TONIGHT. I will post footage. So keep quiet, calm the hell down and don't you dare disrespect me without giving me a chance.
          wtf is 11pm western? we have eastern time xone, but where is western time zone?

Comment

• A Dutch based Newspaper got wind of the news, still rumors though.
            If you goggle translate it says 'boy boxer Tiger Muhammad real deal?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Alonzo Harris View Post
                So this dude isn't real? Damn was hoping this guy could provide compititon for the the next great white hope 7'2 12 year old "Alaska bomber" Sugar Ray Tyson Balboa III.
                #Deceased

Comment

• Ya. It seem like I have been tricked.

I sincerely apologize to everyone. I won't stop trying to get news on new prospects though, but next time I will be more careful.

Sorry once again. I am embarrassed that I wasted people's times. I just love boxing so much that I fell for a trick like this, sorry once again.

It's all good though, we must continue reaching for the sky, for even if we fail we'll at least get to touch the stars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                    Ya. It seem like I have been tricked.

I sincerely apologize to everyone. I won't stop trying to get news on new prospects though, but next time I will be more careful.

Sorry once again. I am embarrassed that I wasted people's times. I just love boxing so much that I fell for a trick like this, sorry once again.

It's all good though, we must continue reaching for the sky, for even if we fail we'll at least get to touch the stars.
                    Say it isn't so. At least I can go on with my life....

Comment

• Originally posted by Alonzo Harris View Post
                      So this dude isn't real? Damn was hoping this guy could provide compititon for the the next great white hope 7'2 12 year old "Alaska bomber" Sugar Ray Tyson Balboa III.
                      Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      I heard about this cat named Kimbo "The Urban Mercenary" Tyson who has already killed 5 people in the ring and he's only 7 years old. He is projected to retire at 270-0-0 (270 kos)..........he is a top secret government experiment so nobody knows about him yet. I have an uncle that works for the government (DMV) and he told me how sick this cat was.....................please, do me a favor and keep it a secret - THIS CAN'T LEAVE THIS THREAD!!!!!
                      I'm dyin over here!

Comment

Working...
                      X