Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler on Golovkin’s Next Fight, Baysangurov’s US Debut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Loeffler on Golovkin’s Next Fight, Baysangurov’s US Debut

WBC champion Vitali Klitschko further strengthened his claim of the world’s best heavyweight (outside his family) last Saturday night by stopping brave Germany-based Lebanese Manuel Charr in four bloody rounds in Moscow, Russia. Before, during a weigh-in, and after the fight, BoxingScene had short quickies with Tom Loeffler, the managing director of K2, about the other assets of this powerful promotional company.

[Click Here To Read More]

Can't wait for GGG to get back in the ring.

Comment

Baysangurov isn't going to pass that test. Konecny is going to stop him in what will be a very entertaining fight.

Comment

Golovkin did exactly what he was supposed to do in a highly anticipated American debut: (in the words of Max Kellerman) He looked sensational!

Comment

Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
          Baysangurov isn't going to pass that test. Konecny is going to stop him in what will be a very entertaining fight.
          I honestly don't know much about him. Can you elaborate more? Only baysangurov fight I saw was against the undefeated frenchie

Comment

Baysangurov is decent with good fundamental skills, but he's not a special talent like Golovkin.

K-2 should sign Chakhkiev and Boytsov when Universum is done. Chakhkiev is on the same level as Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              I honestly don't know much about him. Can you elaborate more? Only baysangurov fight I saw was against the undefeated frenchie
              Konecny has a good defense with a peek-a-boo style, solid power, real good combination puncher, one of the best body punchers in the sport, relentless pressure and a iron, iron chin. He arguably beat a prime Dzinziruk back in 2008

He is from the Czech Rep and is promoted from there so he isn't able to get big fights unless he is a mandatory and Dzinziruk, then Baysangurov have dropped out with injuries when they were supposed to fight him in the past year. He's finally getting another shot.

He would tear apart most the top jmw's. Everyone forgets or doesn't know about him but they won't be able to ignore him after he gets that belt.

Watch round 3 starting at 17:30. It's Larbi's best round and the most competitive one.

Last edited by Khmelnytsky; 09-14-2012, 10:52 AM.

Comment

baysangurov's us debut will never happen , konecny will end baysangurov's boxing career .

Comment

Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
                  Konecny has a good defense with a peek-a-boo style, solid power, real good combination puncher, one of the best body punchers in the sport, relentless pressure and a iron, iron chin. He arguably beat a prime Dzinziruk back in 2008

He is from the Czech Rep and is promoted from there so he isn't able to get big fights unless he is a mandatory and Dzinziruk, then Baysangurov have dropped out with injuries when they were supposed to fight him in the past year. He's finally getting another shot.

He would tear apart most the top jmw's. Everyone forgets or doesn't know about him but they won't be able to ignore him after he gets that belt.

Watch round 3 starting at 17:30. It's Larbi's best round and the most competitive one.

Thanks, good stuff.
                  Think fighting in Kiev will be a problem?
                  Like scorecard wise?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Thanks, good stuff.
                    Think fighting in Kiev will be a problem?
                    Like scorecard wise?
                    I would be shocked if it went to the cards but if it does i dont think it will be an issue.

Comment

Working...
                    X