Collapse
No announcement yet.

I met this fine girl today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If y'all on the same level mentally, go for it.

I have a hard time having conversations with younger chicks 'cause I'm old as **** but do what you gotta do, Mark.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      If y'all on the same level mentally, go for it.

I have a hard time having conversations with younger chicks 'cause I'm old as **** but do what you gotta do, Mark.
      I have a hard time keeping up a convo with anyone,even my friends i am far more expressive on here then i am in real life actually im pretty quiet all i do is think and its annoying.

Comment

Friends all dogged out so i thought fck it give her a call evidently she likes me cause it wasnt hard to get her to come down.

Comment

fukin pedo.....

Comment

Originally posted by Tino Quintero View Post
            fukin pedo.....
            fck you ...........

Comment

Be sure to tell her about your undefeated record as street fighting maniac. Young chicks love that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Be sure to tell her about your undefeated record as street fighting maniac. Young chicks love that stuff.
                Ill just show her..........r im piss drunk and when i am like this a fight is never far away.and believe me i am far from undefeated ive been koed bad before.
                Last edited by MARKBNLV; 06-02-2012, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  Ill just show her..........r im piss drunk and when i am like this a fight is never far away.
                  Whats weird is everytime i see tapias pic i just want to fight and do blow.wish i could have done a few rails with him seems like a fcking cool dude down to earth.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    Ill just show her..........r im piss drunk and when i am like this a fight is never far away.and believe me i am far from undefeated ive been koed bad before.
                    I was just messing with you.

Comment

Working...
                    X