No announcement yet.

Cotto-Mayweather jr Feb 27 Puerto Rico Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
    but then i thought to myself .... "treason1" floyd is not facing the same cotto who manny fighted that was still in his prime !!!!
    I bolded this part so normal people can laugh at your ignorance, it's honestly comedy gold.

Comment

Hes not prime n wasnt for manny either

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        Freddie Roach-"Miguel hasnt been the same since Margarito ruined him".smh

Funny thing is you you upped Roach by first calling Cotto Manny's leftover's then once the Floyd vs Cotto fight was made, you changed your mind and said it's a good fight.

Maybe Larry = Roach? Just asking ....

Comment

wow floyd made it to puerto rico? that place is super far!

Comment

Here is some video of it. Someone post more if you got it:

http://bcove.me/ckg2yfd8

staredown

http://bcove.me/sn80x6af

Comment

Just because you're older doesn't mean your worse, look no further than Hopkins. Since Cotto has met with Steward and Diaz he's gotten smarter as a fighter while his physical prime has/is fading, again this doesn't make you a worse fighter. Cotto can pull it off because he has good boxing ability and while this helps him against Manny, I think it hurts him against Floyd. That isn't to say he doesn't need his great technique, footwork and jab that he has now but he needs both. He is going to also have to come at Floyd aggressively at times as well, eat shots and just be relentless like he used to be. Like keep coming forward with a busted lip while the ref is trying to hold you back in the Judah fight. I remember Steward saying Cotto is the one that got hit but he is the one interested in wanting to fight, this is the Cotto that needs to show up with his current boxing IQ to win. I give Cotto a good shot, but I never picked against Floyd and I'm not about to now.

Comment

Working...
              X