No announcement yet.

Roach "Bradley is the only fighter Pacquiao ever told me that he wants to KO!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    The boos would have been there even if Bradley knock Manny out..That's the way Pac fans roll..Like crying lil b!tches!!!I love Pac,but his fan base are some of the most casual fans in the sport..Oh btw here ya go..LMAO..
    Why are u still so angry and upset. You said it yourself that all that is important is that 2 judges thought Bradley won, yet you are still crying?

Stop replying and acknowledging me without answering! You keep contradicting yourself and all i want to know is why, considering you keep talking. Put your willingness to talk to good use and answer me!

Comment

If he wants to send a message, he needs to dominate and stop Bradley. Make everyone feel like the first bout was a fluke and completely dismiss it.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Pac only stopping shot and drained fighters and struggling with smaller fighters but he must take the test! Take the TEST!
        Fixed for you! You are welcome.

Comment

if you wanna beat bradley you have to knock him out

Comment

Pacquiao knows a Bradley rematch will be much tougher than the first and prefers accepting a controversial loss than to risk a convincing one in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by G A M E View Post

HE IS NOT STANDING IN FRONT OF HIM
              Pacquiao should've stayed inside range like a man against Cotto/Margarito. Margarito is the ultimate example of " forward" pressure fighters, had to chase Pacquiao for the whole fight, with pacquiao running scared, changing angles and all that " im Scared so i'll roll out" Bull*****. If Pacquiao stays in front, toe to toe,and always stays in range from round 1, he gets stopped even with his CW's.

/thread
              Last edited by ElMeroChingon; 07-07-2012, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Why are u still so angry and upset. You said it yourself that all that is important is that 2 judges thought Bradley won, yet you are still crying?

Stop replying and acknowledging me without answering! You keep contradicting yourself and all i want to know is why, considering you keep talking. Put your willingness to talk to good use and answer me!
                Me crying??LOL..Ok,the guy I thought won,won I have nothing to cry about..Now if you mean discussing the fight,yes I have been doing that..Oh and I'm willing to do that with anyone..Because I truly feel Bradley won the fight..But you don't wanna discuss the fight ,you want to make up imaginary reason as to why Pac lost the fight..No surprise there..Not from a lil baby b!tch like ya self...Oh it's feeding time..Here you go...

Comment

Working...
                X