No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Sergio Martinez, Magomed Abdusalamov in Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Sergio Martinez, Magomed Abdusalamov in Camp

Middleweight king Sergio Martinez (48-2-2, 27KOs), and Russian heavyweight Magomed Abdusalamov (13-0, 13KOs), continue to train hard in Oxnard, California with their mutual trainer Pablo Sarmiento. Both fighters return on March 17th at New York's Madison Square Garden. Mago faces Jason Pettaway (11-0, 8KOs) on the undercard, while Martinez takes on Matthew Macklin (28-3, 19KOs) in the main event. Photos by Josh Mcdaniel/AllBoxing.ru

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Middleweight king Sergio Martinez (48-2-2, 27KOs), and Russian heavyweight Magomed Abdusalamov (13-0, 13KOs), continue to train hard in Oxnard, California with their mutual trainer Pablo Sarmiento. Both fighters return on March 17th at New York's Madison Square Garden. Mago faces Jason Pettaway (11-0, 8KOs) on the undercard, while Martinez takes on Matthew Macklin (28-3, 19KOs) in the main event. Photos by Josh Mcdaniel/AllBoxing.ru

[Click Here To Read More]
    Sergio is my dawg and all, but I think dude is gay....Not that I have a prollem with it, I kno boxing fans would treat him differently if they found this to be true....he always responds to me on twitter, and I only tweet him when he's tweeting...I once asked him about all the women he MUST be getting since he has the looks, the physique...dude look like a super model....he logs off twitter everytime I asked him about smashin these hoes..Gay ass Sergio...U my dawg...But u gay as hell...Its obvious cuz he feminine....When him and Floyd do their face off, he's gonna blush like Marquez did, when Floyd looked him in the eye...Marquez gay too

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      Sergio is my dawg and all, but I think dude is gay....Not that I have a prollem with it, I kno boxing fans would treat him differently if they found this to be true....he always responds to me on twitter, and I only tweet him when he's tweeting...I once asked him about all the women he MUST be getting since he has the looks, the physique...dude look like a super model....he logs off twitter everytime I asked him about smashin these hoes..Gay ass Sergio...U my dawg...But u gay as hell...Its obvious cuz he feminine....When him and Floyd do their face off, he's gonna blush like Marquez did, when Floyd looked him in the eye...Marquez gay too
      I kind of wonder about that too...I mean the dude is real cool and laid back like he is a star and you would think he could snag any fox he wanted with ease but he is never seen with any women. I don't really care as long as he goes in the ring and does his thing and doesn't get someone to rub all over him like Ellerbe does to Floyd.

Comment

Roid king sergio martinez

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          I kind of wonder about that too...I mean the dude is real cool and laid back like he is a star and you would think he could snag any fox he wanted with ease but he is never seen with any women. I don't really care as long as he goes in the ring and does his thing and doesn't get someone to rub all over him like Ellerbe does to Floyd.
          LOL...Bro I always thought Floyd was gay too...NO WAY he sleeps with Ms Jackson...she just a trophy who doesnt even touch Floyd..and SRL is obviously gay...thats the reason he and his wife split up, and he aint been seen with a woman since...They still my dawgs no matter what tho so I support em

Comment

Originally posted by choelzle View Post
            Roid king sergio martinez
            haha.dude where did you get sergio is on steroids. it seems so random. yeah. obama is on steroids, lebron, tiger, federer they re all on steriods.

Comment

Originally posted by LAFIRPO View Post
              haha.dude where did you get sergio is on steroids. it seems so random. yeah. obama is on steroids, lebron, tiger, federer they re all on steriods.
              Sergio is obviously on steroids...he's my dawg and all, but he has gotten WAAAY bigger...dude has turned into a bear, and he throws all those combos and never gets tired...this is why Floyd will beat em...random test

Comment

Anybody know when Gabriel Sarmiento will be back?
                Also, it would not surprise me if he was gay... I don't think he is , but I can difinitely see it.
                No way he is on Roids though... He is one perfect athlete specimen, but legit

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                  Sergio is obviously on steroids...he's my dawg and all, but he has gotten WAAAY bigger...dude has turned into a bear, and he throws all those combos and never gets tired...this is why Floyd will beat em...random test
                  dude, what are you talking about bigger? do you know how much he weighed on fight night against Barker? he weighed 163 pounds. chavez and pavlik come in at 180! if sergio is on steriods its not to get bigger, its for stamina, which i dont think he's on either. it seems that if u take of yourself and are in shape you re on steriods.

Comment

Originally posted by LAFIRPO View Post
                    dude, what are you talking about bigger? do you know how much he weighed on fight night against Barker? he weighed 163 pounds. chavez and pavlik come in at 180! if sergio is on steriods its not to get bigger, its for stamina, which i dont think he's on either. it seems that if u take of yourself and are in shape you re on steriods.
                    I dont care HOW much he weighed...Im just looking at his size, his back...dude turned into a GOD...and knocking peoplez out

Comment

Working...
                    X