Collapse
No announcement yet.

UBF News: Charlie Zelenoff Wins Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wait wait wait haha. I'm behind on all this nonsense. Is this just a big joke now. Was that really that dude in the ring suckerpunching Mayweather Sr. haha what the **** did I just watch?!

Comment

this is beyond fucking retarded.. this kind of encouragement is going to get that idiot kid killed one of these days..

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        this is beyond fucking retarded.. this kind of encouragement is going to get that idiot kid killed one of these days..
        That's the best we can hope for. We all need a bit of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by aristotlemoses View Post
          wait wait wait haha. I'm behind on all this nonsense. Is this just a big joke now. Was that really that dude in the ring suckerpunching Mayweather Sr. haha what the **** did I just watch?!
          Another fan is converted as his boxing brain attempts desperately and in vain to comprehend UBF Champion Charlie Zelenoff's incalculable punching power.

Comment

The fight (Chuck's version)

The fight (in its entirety)

Comment

I like the part where Z has to take a break after getting punched in the mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by aristotlemoses View Post
                He tried to sucker punch Sr. after running out of the ring. Hilarious how he got delt with real quick.

Comment

Is it still a sanctioned bout if you have to keep saying "excuse me" to women doing yoga in the "ring"?

Comment

Originally posted by danny711 View Post
                    He tried to sucker punch Sr. after running out of the ring. Hilarious how he got delt with real quick.
                    although Z got the pimp hand brought down on him, that was no indication of what would happen if he stood toe to toe with the champ with the gloves on in a real boxing match. . .

Comment

This guy still alive? LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X