Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Shane really shot or is Mora just a good fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Shane really shot or is Mora just a good fighter?

I mean Mora has beaten everyone he has ever fought bar Shane He fought Forrest and beat him sure he lost the rematch but that's besides the point he has beaten every fighter he has ever stepped in the ring with bar Shane although he doesn't have any power perhaps he's just a good fighter?

Originally posted by piye View Post
    I mean Mora has beaten everyone he has ever fought bar Shane He fought Forrest and beat him sure he lost the rematch but that's besides the point he has beaten every fighter he has ever stepped in the ring with bar Shane although he doesn't have any power perhaps he's just a good fighter?
    Come on man. Mosley has been past his prime for 5 or 6 years now. Margarito has zero defense which will be evident in the Pac fight.

You're also forgetting Mora has a horrible resume besides Forrest. He drew with Elvin Ayala.

Comment

Floyd is once again exposed.

No, I'm sure it has to do with Mora being a good boxer and Mosley being so not shot!

Comment

I'm not doubting Shane is past his best but is he totally shot? Mora having a win over Forrest and a Draw V Shane gives him a pretty good resume in my eyes and to only have one loss in three matches against Shane and Forrest is impressive in itself.

Comment

What does Floyd have to do with this? and how can you be exposed by beating someone convincingly?

Comment

Mora has always been a decent! fighter, its just that when a fighter gets a label, its hard to shake it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
              Mora has always been a decent! fighter, its just that when a fighter gets a label, its hard to shake it.
              hard to argue that he's not shot,even when in his corner between rounds he was breathing alot heavier than Mora just like he was against Mayweather,though the result stinks and Mosley should have won it still wouldn't merit Mosley another crack at an elite fighter and Mayweather would have beaten Mosley in both their primes probably just as convincingly IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
                What does Floyd have to do with this? and how can you be exposed by beating someone convincingly?
                Floyd was exposed as a fraud who likes to fight old men and midgets. He looks to duck the top 147 ww's. He had fun fighting Old Mosley, when Mosley had a year lay off and still almost KO'd Fraud Mayweather Jr. No wonder why this Fraud is afraid to get in the ring against an opponent as great as Pacquiao.

Comment

Mora was a horrible style match up for Shane. When was the last time that Shane that Shane fought someone taller than him that wasn't coming forward and being the constant aggressor? When has Shane ever had to really chase someone down? Despite the critics criticism, Sergio does have talent and was giving Shane fits in that ring.

For most of the fight, Shane couldn't land or catch up with Sergio. For most of the night Sergio landed more on the inside while Shane overshot most of his punches. Shane allowed himself to fall into Sergio's rhythm for a large portion of the night and also allowed himself to be clinched every time he got close. The only adjustment Shane made in the night was to throw the little flurries of punches that he started throwing in the last 3 rounds when he should have been throwing in combination throughout the night. Mora should have kept his pace going in the final rounds.

I don't think this gives the answer as to whether Shane is or isn't shot, I think this only REAFFIRMS what kind of fighter Mosley can't deal with. And I'm kind of surprised that many thought Shane would just blast this guy out of there.

Comment

Mosley just doesnt done well against slippery or slick fighter period. Dont know why anyone is suprised, Before the fight i said Mosley would lose and his performace shows.

Comment

Working...
                    X