No announcement yet.

Armada of naval power massing in the Gulf as Israel prepares an Iran strike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    The reason Israel is so opposed to any notion of an Iranian nuclear capacity (keep in mind that they have denied allegations of developing nuclear weapons) is because a nuclear Iran would put them on somewhat equal footing with nuclear Israel. It is harder to push around a country that has nuclear weapons. So long as Israel is the only country with nukes in the region, they have disproportionate political power. It is the desire to preserve this upper hand, not legitimate fears of an Iranian assault, which is behind the Israeli position.
    Pakistan has nukes

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      It seems that the Good ole USA was spreading as much of the nuclear juice around as the famous AQ Khan. And if I were Iran, I would break the NPT and do exactly what Israel has done ... Deny, deny, deny.
      Japan has one of the most sophisticated (if not the most) nuclear industries in the world. One of the strategic aims of the industrial-political superstructure of nuclear in Japan has always been to maintain the capability to produce nuclear weapons. By even the most conventional estimates, Japan is always 6-months away from a nuclear arsenal. Given the sensitivity of the topic, I would almost guarantee that this 6-month estimate doesn't account for all sorts of classified information, to the effect that the actual time horizon may be less.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Pakistan has nukes
        I know, but I wasn't speaking of them as in the same region. Middle East vs South Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
          The reason Israel is so opposed to any notion of an Iranian nuclear capacity (keep in mind that they have denied allegations of developing nuclear weapons) is because a nuclear Iran would put them on somewhat equal footing with nuclear Israel. It is harder to push around a country that has nuclear weapons. So long as Israel is the only country with nukes in the region, they have disproportionate political power. It is the desire to preserve this upper hand, not legitimate fears of an Iranian assault, which is behind the Israeli position.
          The United States have behaved in that manner for decades and it also, has trickled down to become the national mentality.

The first thing you hear from US citizens whenever the threat of war exists -- We will "bomb them into the middle-ages" or we will turn that whole area into glass.

I've always stated that it would be better if every nation had nuclear weapons, this would remove the constant threat some nations experience when the bully mentality exposes its ugly head during diplomatic meetings -- There's no need to capitulating to demands, when you at the very least have equal potential for destruction.

Comment

Just nuke all this useless holy ****. All 3 religions can fight over a giant crater. Problem solved.

Comment

A military strike to stop Iran’s nuclear program whether civilian or military will be futile. Iran has scattered its nuclear program through its vast country in near 100 sites which majority are underground in mountains. Iran has the infrastructure; capital, resources and human capital to build a nuclear weapon at will but so far has chose not to. The brains behind the nuclear program aren’t 1 or 2 scientists but the scientists, researchers and students coming out of Iran’s universities yearly. Iran is more developed and advance than Pakistan and North Korea yet both nations have nuclear weapons. Nuclear Iran is a reality the west has to deal with. All a strike will do is increase support for Iranian government and give credit to their constant cries about West preventing an independent nation in the Middle Eat

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                There is nothing Iran could do to Israel if they were to get into a war. Israel has nukes, air superiority that would be such an incredible advantage it wouldn't even be fair and troops that are so much better trained it's not comparable.

In saying that, I hope that nobody attacks anyone else. We don't need this in the world right now.
                No one is ever going to invade Iran; it would be a death sentence. All Israel can do will strike Iran with aerial assault or with some missile and Iran would target Israel’s military installations and key civilian infrastructure

Comment

**** it, LET THE BOMBS DROP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENOUGH TALKING! LET THE MOTHER****ING BOMBS DROP!! WAR!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X