Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: W. Klitschko: I Am Sure That Golovkin Beats Felix Sturm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: W. Klitschko: I Am Sure That Golovkin Beats Felix Sturm

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, WBA middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin will defend his title against Lajuan Simon on Friday night at the Intercontinental hotel in Düsseldorf, Germany. Originally, the bout was scheduled on Saturday night’s fight night Wladimir Klitschko vs. Jean-Marc Mormeck in the 53,000 seat ESPRIT arena, which was cancelled on Monday.

[Click Here To Read More]

I can see Golovkin vs Sturn for the WBA Super title with Golovkin vacating the Regular title, making way for Chavez/Cotto for the WBA title after Chavez gets stripped by the WBC. I know its pretty sad that I understand all of this alphabet title craziness.
    Last edited by ManOnTheMoon; 12-06-2011, 11:35 AM. Reason: not finished

Comment

Golovkin will brutally KO Sturm.

Comment

Golovkin is around 160 pounds on fight night, no? Felix Sturm is a pretty big guy so I could see the weight advantage giving Golovkin some trouble. We still don't know how Golovkin performs against a true top 160 pounder. His performance against Kassim Ouma made me skeptical. He was being outboxed really bad for most of the fight and his power might not be effective against a guy as big as Sturm.

Comment

Working...
        X