No announcement yet.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
    Who's all getting this for PC? Champ, you said you were getting this for PC and ME3 for 360, right? The PC version will be superior regardless, getting this for PS3. First day.

What's everybody getting this, for?
    Xbox 360. I like to play games sitting/laying on my bed. Not sitting up straight on a PC.

Comment

• Going to start a new Oblivion save a month before this comes out.

Comment

• thank you, nice sharing..

Comment

• cant wait to see the Imperial, Breton and High Elves. The Bosmer look alot better compared to the previous games version.

Comment

• Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
            cant wait to see the Imperial, Breton and High Elves. The Bosmer look alot better compared to the previous games version.
            They look bad ass. Like savage hunters. In Oblivion they looked fairy like.

Comment

• I'll probably be grabbing this for the 360, though I'd really like them to include a few things.

Adjustable character size.. Weight, height, etc. Like I said earlier I usually play a High Elf battlemage type character, but to be truthful it was always because I couldn't exactly create a person that looked like me in the game, size wise. I'd really like to be able to.

Also like I said before get rid of the god damn "unconscious" horse shit. It's my save and I want to do whatever I want, kill whatever I want, etc. I don't want to summon a Flame Atronach just so it can knock someone important unconscious, I want it to destroy them. Bring back the "your actions have fucked shit up" message. I miss seeing this when I blast a dude in the head for his Daedric armor:

Originally posted by Morrowind
              With this character's death, the thread of prophecy is severed.
              Restore a saved game to restore the weave of fate,
              or persist in the doomed world you have created.
              Another annoyance I had with Oblivion was that you could only summon one minion at a time.. Kind of bothers me, I want a legion of demons to roll with. I understand that Oblivion was kind of the E for Everyone version of Morrowind so the game played a little easier, but I hope they bring back the ability to summon more than one minion seeing how it looks like they're going to make Skyrim a little more difficult.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
                I'll probably be grabbing this for the 360, though I'd really like them to include a few things.

Adjustable character size.. Weight, height, etc. Like I said earlier I usually play a High Elf battlemage type character, but to be truthful it was always because I couldn't exactly create a person that looked like me in the game, size wise. I'd really like to be able to.

Also like I said before get rid of the god damn "unconscious" horse shit. It's my save and I want to do whatever I want, kill whatever I want, etc. I don't want to summon a Flame Atronach just so it can knock someone important unconscious, I want it to destroy them. Bring back the "your actions have fucked shit up" message. I miss seeing this when I blast a dude in the head for his Daedric armor:

Another annoyance I had with Oblivion was that you could only summon one minion at a time.. Kind of bothers me, I want a legion of demons to roll with. I understand that Oblivion was kind of the E for Everyone version of Morrowind so the game played a little easier, but I hope they bring back the ability to summon more than one minion seeing how it looks like they're going to make Skyrim a little more difficult.

that's why I want a PC which could play Skyrim. Im pretty sure all the things you mentioned could be put in the game with mods if they aint already in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
                  I'll probably be grabbing this for the 360, though I'd really like them to include a few things.

It has been confirmed that you can adjust your characters physical stature but that will also be in relation to what race you select for example the tallest Bosmer might only be as tall as the shortest Nord, you can also adjust your body type as I have noticed in the screen shots some Nords have noticeably more muscular arms than other Nords.

It has also been confirmed that when an NPC quest giver is killed someone else in the quest givers family will then offer you the same quest (part of the new radial system) now it has not been confirmed if essential NPC’s i.e from the main quest will be able to be killed (personally i doubt it).

As for conjuration very little has been revealed thus far apart from in the E3 demo where we see a dragon priest summon a single frost Atronach (the animation looked pretty cool and much improved from Oblivion)

Comment

• Pet dogs anyone?

Comment

• Never played Oblivion, what's it like?

Comment

Working...
                      X