No announcement yet.

Devon Alexander vs Timothy Bradley :WHO WINS AND HOW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.one View Post
    If Bradley eats anything from Devon like he did against Holt he gonna be on that knee again alot. Bradley has no pop and is very sloppy with wide looping punches and I think Alexander's too good of a fighter to fall for such bush league tactics.

I think you are spot on, Alexander is a little faster, a little straighter puncher and a very good boxer with good power . Bradley better get on him fast and make him real uncomfortable every minute of every round. If he lets Alexander lead I think he gets TKO'd. He needs to make this a scrap with a high output to win.

Comment

I hope Bradley wins, but I can't be sure. Devon throws real good uppercuts, and does have really fast hands, and some pop. Obviously when it comes to straight up boxing, Bradley will school him, but if Devon comes to fight, there's no guarentee

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
        I hope Bradley wins, but I can't be sure. Devon throws real good uppercuts, and does have really fast hands, and some pop. Obviously when it comes to straight up boxing, Bradley will school him, but if Devon comes to fight, there's no guarentee
        I agree, I agree. Devon has traits that could win it if Bradley is careless. Even if he isn't. But I do think the smart money is on Bradley getting inside, roughing Devon up a little and outworking him with more effective punches.

Comment

I believe both will come to fight and we might get a good one. Hope Im right. Timmy by hard fought decision.

Comment

Working...
          X