No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse vs. Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas Matthysse vs. Amir Khan

Who wins this one then, doesn't have to happen soon but Matthysse does have a belt that Amir might want.

I got Matthyse by Brutal Ko, there is nothing Khan can do to win, he better just jab and run and and hope he can survive, he tries those reckless shots with eyes closed and he's getting laid the **** out.
    Khan by decision
    11.32%
    Khan by knockout
    0.00%
    Matthysse by decision
    0.00%
    Matthysse by knockout
    88.68%

Id say Khan, if he continues to work on his defence and trying to war he'll come good again

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Khan puts a clinic on Matthysse until he lands that one big shot.

Comment

Khan has to avenge the prescott and garcia fight before he can move ob

Comment

Lucas just destroyed a guy with a similar style, same size, same flaws, same trainer, same glass chin in a single round

I'm actually serious, I actually felt that was Amir in there last night.

Comment

Funny question because I remember before numerous times I said Lucas kills him and the whole board virtually disagreed with me except a couple. Oh how times change!

*looks at poll & lets out a smug grin*

Comment

Why did voting for Matthysse by KO take me to some dumbass thread from 2005 about African racial superiority where the first two posts were talking about 300 pound musclehead men f***ing 200 pound musclehead women and creating musclehead babies?

Comment

Khan doesn't have to worry about Lucas, he's Garcia's problem, his "reward" so to speak

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  Khan doesn't have to worry about Lucas, he's Garcia's problem, his "reward" so to speak
                  Yup, that's if Danny Garcia doesn't duck him like he is Judah apparently. The Argentinian will KO the American Danny Garcia and this will make some heads turn.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                    Yup, that's if Danny Garcia doesn't duck him like he is Judah apparently. The Argentinian will KO the American Danny Garcia and this will make some heads turn.
                    Yup, Matthyse will demolish Garcia in an ugly fashion.

After that we can get Khan/Garcia 2, for no titles (so nobody can complain that khan "doesn't deserve" a rematch)

After that Matthyse can muller khan for a decent payday

good stuff, cracking plan there old chap.

Comment

Working...
                    X