No announcement yet.

If Gamboa-Broner ever happenes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Gamboa-Broner ever happenes

Would Gamboa stand a chance? I like his style but he hasn't looked realy impressive against B-class opponents. I believe Broner would completely humiliate him
    Gamboa
    10.53%
    Broner
    89.47%
    Not sure
    0.00%

I like Broner in that fight.

Comment

If that fight ever materializes, you can expect haters to bring up the Ponce fight on a daily basis. Yet these same haters won't bet against him. They know whats up. lol

Comment

I'm picking Gamboa...i still think he's faster than Broner..also more techincally sound. I like Broner too, but Gamboa takes more risks, and Risks can pay off in a fight like this.

Either way, fight would be a true MEGA Fight. It has to happen sooner than later though.

Comment

It's simple, Broner is too _______(fill in the blank) for Gamboa. Plus given Gamboa's leaky defense, Broner would capitalize and KO him. He's got the power to keep him down I think.

Comment

Broner demolishes Gamboa and Gamboa becomes a hype-job who was never that good. And Broner will be ducking "boxer of the month".

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
              It's simple, Broner is too _______(fill in the blank) for Gamboa. Plus given Gamboa's leaky defense, Broner would capitalize and KO him. He's got the power to keep him down I think.
              straight up hogwash. Gamboa is far faster, hits just as hard as Broner. Only way i see Broner winner is if Gamboa starts making unneeded risks...but Risks can and do pay off. And Gamboa has showed time and time again he can easily shake off the webs and do what he does best.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
                straight up hogwash. Gamboa is far faster, hits just as hard as Broner. Only way i see Broner winner is if Gamboa starts making unneeded risks...but Risks can and do pay off. And Gamboa has showed time and time again he can easily shake off the webs and do what he does best.
                I give you that. Gamboa may match his speed or even surpass it but once he feels Broner's power he'll be back pedaling. Broner has better defense, hits harder and IMO is more technically sound than Gamboa. I like both fighters don't get me wrong but I think Broner would be able to bully Gamboa and at that point Gamboa would take risks and leave himself open.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                  I give you that. Gamboa may match his speed or even surpass it but once he feels Broner's power he'll be back pedaling. Broner has better defense, hits harder and IMO is more technically sound than Gamboa. I like both fighters don't get me wrong but I think Broner would be able to bully Gamboa and at that point Gamboa would take risks and leave himself open.
                  I think it really comes down to how they show up in the ring and there game plans, if Gamboa goes in not respecting Broner (or visa versa) , Broner will capitalize. I think this is the most evenly matched fight (on paper at least) in a long time. I lke both fighters, so however the outcome i bet it'll still be pretty close...controversial

Comment

Gamboas punching power is overrated and he has short arms. Gamboa will have a hard time catching Broner.

Comment

Working...
                    X