Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Trout: He Tried to Break up Fight, Wasn’t Drinking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Austin "Much Doubt" Trout seems like a cry baby. Crying over nobody letting his family sit at the press conference table. Supposedly trying to brake up fights, then all of a sudden his breath doesn't smell like alcohol and he doesn't have slurred speech. Austin"much doubt" trout just get in the ring and win some fights. Beat up the top Jr. middles, Floyd-roid, canela, k9 and others. "Much Doubt" Trout your 1 little victory over against Miguel Cotta (a career best Jr.WW) just isn't going to cut it. Go back to the drawing board and stop thinking your superwoman and that your owed something. And go beat down Floyd-roid, Canelo, k-9 and others then come back to the table. Otherwise sit your ass down!

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
      Trout was fighting, even witnesses pointed him out as being involved in the brawl. i thought trout was better than this
      There are stupid people that lie because, they know there are other stupid people that will run with it. You're a prime example son...

Comment

Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
        Austin "Much Doubt" Trout seems like a cry baby. Crying over nobody letting his family sit at the press conference table. Supposedly trying to brake up fights, then all of a sudden his breath doesn't smell like alcohol and he doesn't have slurred speech. Austin"much doubt" trout just get in the ring and win some fights. Beat up the top Jr. middles, Floyd-roid, canela, k9 and others. "Much Doubt" Trout your 1 little victory over against Miguel Cotta (a career best Jr.WW) just isn't going to cut it. Go back to the drawing board and stop thinking your superwoman and that your owed something. And go beat down Floyd-roid, Canelo, k-9 and others then come back to the table. Otherwise sit your ass down!
        How can someone hate Trout so much?

He's a good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
          Trout was fighting, even witnesses pointed him out as being involved in the brawl. i thought trout was better than this
          Eyewitness testimony is among the least reliable forms of evidence.

Comment

man i thought trout was better than to get into drunken fights

Comment

Originally posted by TartanSoldier View Post
              The Canelo Curse.

They'll somehow put Trout in jail for three years mark my words.
              LOL!!!

Comment

Who cares if he was in a drunken brawl anyway?

7/10 have probably experienced participating in one at some point.

Comment

typical Texas police

Comment

Arrested because he was black or what..

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      No no, ginger needs this....... to run to 147..........again.
                      Yeah Pacman is such a cherry picker, that he fought and cleared out the welterweight division and fought the best lightweight in the world 4 times. Sounds like real cherry picking to me. Floyd-roid 7 fans got to be some of the stupidest in existence.

Comment

Working...
                      X