Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Marquez rematched and koed Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a reason why Marquez didn't call out Mayweather and still hasn't mentioned his name. He can't touch Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
      with a similar shot he landed on him in round 2 in their first fight in a rematch, would that fu%k the universe up?
      "IF" my aunt had a dick she'd be my uncle...

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
        i would be in shock much like i was in shock when pac got knocked down and ko'ed by marquez...definitely heredia must be supplying some good **** if he helped marquez not only find the power to KO pac but the power to also KO mayweather.
        Where did Manny find the "Power" to KO Hatton?
        Well the TurdNation said it wasn't an incease in power, it was a perfect shot. So why when JMM lands a perfect shot, it's PEDs?
        Maybe they should have been, oh how the worm turns huh

Comment

I'd immediately turn off the TV and burn up the Fight Night Champion video disc.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            mass suicides in Harlem
            what do u know about harlem?? id tell u rite now, there arent that many mayweather fans there.

Comment

People seriously believe this could happen in the real world now?

Comment

I would laugh hysterically for a few hours. I never liked him before but since he KO'd Pacquiao (who I'm a fan of) he's kind of grown on me. And It would be funny to see a 39 year old knock out the two of the best fighters who both beat him before. And people who say this isn't possible are wrong. Anything is possible in boxing. A simple mistake could get you KTFO. Pacquiao recently learned this. Maybe Floyd will too.
                Last edited by Jloro; 12-23-2012, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  There is a reason why Marquez didn't call out Mayweather and still hasn't mentioned his name. He can't touch Floyd
                  He did mention his name here on boxing scene headlines. He said a rematch with Mayweather would be a much different fight. He said he trained wrong for the first fight and felt sluggish and slow with no power.

Comment

Marquez KO'ing Floyd would easily be the best thing for boxing right now.

Sending both fighters and the *******s and *****s into retirement would make boxing a much better sport to follow and discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      The only way that fight would happen is if Floyd made him move up to 160! :WORD:
                      Spoken like a true hater!!

Comment

Working...
                      X