No announcement yet.

Whats next for Andre Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats next for Andre Ward?

Ward's cleared out the SMW division and beaten the best LHW out there (Chad Dawson). Does he stay at SMW and create a legacy there or does he move up and clear out the LHW division which he is more than capable of doing? What about in a few years time, would he be successful at cruiserweight?

Originally posted by mannyman View Post
    Ward's cleared out the SMW division and beaten the best LHW out there (Chad Dawson). Does he stay at SMW and create a legacy there or does he move up and clear out the LHW division which he is more than capable of doing? What about in a few years time, would he be successful at cruiserweight?
    I think apart from Froch the 168 division cleared itself out before Ward could really choose who he was facing.

He had a relativly easy way to the final of the Super 6, then Froch beat up Bute to make it clear that Bute was not even in Wards world let alone league.

Now here's the possible fights for Ward:

Kessler Wards got better and Kessler's got older and probably more sluggish
    whatever doubt was cast over the way Ward won the first fight will be answered in the first round and Ward wins easy.

Froch Froch doesn't seem to be thinking of or even want anything to do with Ward again which says alot for the beast Ward is, Probably the best, most admirable and realistic option for Ward if Froch did want a rematch.

Pavlik A lot of rumours about Pavlik and Ward facing, the only thing Ward can gain from this is being more feared as a puncher if he stops Pavlik, we already know Pavlik is going to get schooled.

Going up to 175 Ward moving up only helps his status as a future ATG, he can rematch Dawson and show the weight issue was not the reason he won the first against Dawson.

He can fight Pascal, once Pascal has had a few tune ups and is a live opponent after a lengthy lay off.

Cleverly as a first fight at 175, this is more me wanting Cleverly to dissapear as quickly as possible tbh.

Comment

Oh yer Kessler is he mandatory if he beats Magee and wants to keep the WBA belt.

Comment

Spread, don't take this the wrong way, but.... are you a ******?

You talk like some 12 year old fanboy who doesn't know his ass from his elbow. No offence, brother.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          Spread, don't take this the wrong way, but.... are you a ******?

You talk like some 12 year old fanboy who doesn't know his ass from his elbow. No offence, brother.
          First I'm not your brother and what do you not agree with form what I've said?

Comment

Going to watch the Tottenham game then I'm going on holiday, hopefully when I get back you might have plucked up some courage and tell me were I went wrong, I'm open to critiscm just not from dudes with so much green rep you really question how they live their lives.

Comment

Don't bore me, son, brother, son. A karma ref? Jesus, you bore me.

Anyone who uses the term "beast" to describe ANY fighter is surely a 10 year old Max Keller**** wannabe and borderline simpleton. To use it to describe Andre Ward is further evidence of special needs.

Comment

Beast is reserved for the Argentinian fighters of the world. Pansy-fisted boxing genius Ward doesn't quite fit the 'beast' category.

Comment

Don't forget Ward is feared as a puncher, though. My brother nephew brother said so.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    Don't bore me, son, brother, son. A karma ref? Jesus, you bore me.

Anyone who uses the term "beast" to describe ANY fighter is surely a 10 year old Max Keller**** wannabe and borderline simpleton. To use it to describe Andre Ward is further evidence of special needs.
                    Get off your high horse. He was just putting his opinion across.

Comment

Working...
                    X