No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Toshiaki Nishioka Turns Back Marquez in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Toshiaki Nishioka Turns Back Marquez in Vegas

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - WBC super bantamweight champion Toshiaki Nishioka (39-4-3, 24 KOs) got the biggest win of his career with a twelve round unanimous decision over former two division champion Rafael Marquez (40-7, 36 KOs). The scores were 117-111, 115-113 and 116-112.

[Click Here To Read More]

he did this for the japanese earthquake victims....

WAR Toshiaki

Comment

Originally posted by *2TOUGH* View Post
      he did this for the japanese earthquake victims....

WAR Toshiaki
      Nice Homage. I love Japan.

Comment

the house. . . of the rising. .. sun! WAR JAPAN!!! I BEEN TELLING FOOLS that Japan has a goldmine of talent in the lower weight divisions. . .

WAR JAPAN! THE HOUSE OF THE RISING SUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
          the house. . . of the rising. .. sun! WAR JAPAN!!! I BEEN TELLING FOOLS that Japan has a goldmine of talent in the lower weight divisions. . .

WAR JAPAN! THE HOUSE OF THE RISING SUN!!!
          That would be 'the LAND of the rising sun"... "the house of the rising sun" was a song from the sixties by Eric Burden and The Animals.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
            That would be 'the LAND of the rising sun"... "the house of the rising sun" was a song from the sixties by Eric Burden and The Animals.
            LOL - still you get the point! nishioka is a HOUSE of destruction! he is a HOUSE of JAPAN, which is the land of hte rising sun. . . hence, HOUSE of the (land of the) RISING SUN!!!

Comment

LAND OF THE RISING SUN!!! Toshiaki we love you. Massugu itte kudasai. So****e, hidari!!

Comment

Working...
              X