No announcement yet.

9 year caught trashing toddlers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    Violent kid needs serious long term counciling and the daycare needs to be shut down. nuff said

this

that kid's not merely acting out, he's systematically being violent and trying to conceal it. what's he going to do when he's 17 years old and 175 lbs, or has access to weapons?

my only issue is that he'll be heavily medicated if he's institutionalized, and that's not always right. it's usually not right.

you dont need to heavily drug a child the way you might need to heavily drug a violent and disturbed grown man. those drugs take a ton out of people in the doses they get.

Comment

Damn, son. His bitch ass aunt needs a translator. Like listening to roger mayweather when he's off the pipe.

Comment

That actually made me angry

What an evil fkin child

And he was so sly about it...pretending he was picking them up n helping them

Id slap the **** out of him with a belt

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          let's do this british style, in the olympic spirit : he's a proper ****

i'd guess it goes a lot further than being a **** or a troublemaker, though. that kid is deeply disturbed. he's badly hurting these toddlers.

that kid doesnt understand the concept of other people. in the industry it's called narcissism. people can allow themselves to act that way against others because they dont recognize the other individual as a person the way they recognize themselves. it's a complicated process, but by the time you're able to really do damage to people and be so violent (in his case, nine years old,) you have started to figure it out. other people are just like you.

almost every "serial killer" harmed or killed animals or children as youth. a serial killer can simply be defined in my opinion as a person who kills without a reason. the term implies many killings, and if you want to specify that as a requirement i can understand. they kill just to kill, is what i'm trying to say.
          they may convince themselves that they have a reason (god told me through a neighbors dog, the world is an evil place, etc,) but there's no real reason. most killings aren't of this type. people get killed most often for a "reason." like a robbery that turns into a murder.

it's a complicated concept and it's a bit early in the morning for me to get it out, but i hope i'm being clear enough. this kid is that type. he's not just pestering these kids. he's hurting them. he knows it's wrong (evidenced by the way he's going about it stealthily,) and he's taking the steps to hide it and systematically hurt these kids.

you've got to figure he's done it before, and that it would have continued without the footage.

i hope he's separated from his peers for a period of at least a month and observed.

IE i hope they put him in a mental institution for at least a month. probably more like half of a year. you've got to address whatever it is that makes him behave like that.
          Agree with this 100%.

The mere fact that he knows it's wrong (as evidence of him making sure no one is watching) AND THEN being calculating enough to actually try to look like he's consoling the child - proves there is something much deeper then just being a bad child. However, 9 year olds don't just do this sort of thing, they LEARN that behavior from something they've experienced or seen in their lives. My second thought (after horror for those babies) was there's a pretty good chance that there's a lot of babies around where he lives as well, and we can probably assume they're not being video taped. The Auntie said they were 'embarassed', and said 'he's bad sometimes'... but I didn't hear any apologizes or vows to get him immediate help either. I hope the parents are smart enough to know that this 9 year old child should not only never be left alone with a single child that is not old enough to speak or defend themselves, but to put this boy in some kind of live in program where he can get 24hr help. There are obviously many underlying issues in this child, and could take a long long time to try and change his behavior. This boy is extremely dangerous, and without long term help it is almost certain that as a man he will be a menace to society. Who knows at this point how many infants or toddlers he's already permanently damaged, and the parents may not have even had a clue that their children had been shakin, repeatedly kicked and punched by this 9 year old boy. Babies heads are extremely fragile, and this kid may have already caused brain damage in some of his victims. Not to mention, he's doing this in front of other young boys who also learn what they see. I mean, this kid basically was setting that little girl up like a bowling pin, kicking her down and then setting her back up again. It would not be far fetched at all to think he has hurt if not killed several house pets or neighbors animals as well.

If ever there was a need for CPS intervention, THIS would be it. I hope they do their jobs and the parents don't try to make it seem like he's all fine and better after a visit or two.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Sorry if already posted

This kid needs some body shots
            If that 9 year old boy was my son, I would slap him so he fell across the room. Should teach him a lesson that you don't hit people, unless you can handle it when they retaliate. Where is the ****ing parents in this? This is what it means to FAIL as a parent, what a miserable case of bad parenting.. If you can't raise a kid, don't get one

Comment

Originally posted by Agility View Post
              If that 9 year old boy was my son, I would slap him so he fell across the room. Should teach him a lesson that you don't hit people, unless you can handle it when they retaliate. Where is the ****ing parents in this? This is what it means to FAIL as a parent, what a miserable case of bad parenting..
              If you can't raise a kid, don't get on
              you're 100% right but this made me laugh ^^^

Comment

That kid needs to be hung upside down from the ceiling like a piņata while the toddlers whack him with a broom stick until candy falls out of his skull.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                  That kid needs to be hung upside down from the ceiling like a piņata while the toddlers whack him with a broom stick until candy falls out of his skull.
                  Steel spiked clubs Toddler sized.. hit him up

Comment

somebody posted this on facebook yesterday....man, I can't describe the rage I felt...smh...my son is his size, I wish I could set up a fight with him and my 6 yr old...yea I know the kid is 9 but my son would beat the devil up outta that wicked lil' ****....word!!

Comment

Originally posted by Agility View Post
                      Steel spiked clubs Toddler sized.. hit him up
                      Damn straight. Kids swinging away while they chant "Savor The Rainbow! Let there be Skittles!"

Comment

Working...
                      X