Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peter Quillin Fires Back at Smith, Eyes Vera-Lee Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Peter Quillin Fires Back at Smith, Eyes Vera-Lee Winner

Unbeaten middleweight Peter Quillin took special exception to comments lobbied at him by fellow 160-pounder Ishe Smith, who has been calling out “Kid Chocolate” recently.

[Click Here To Read More]

this is EXCELLENT NEWS! Andy Lee beats his ass. . . Lee is too sharp from the outside - he's basically unbeatable from the outside. it's only when guys start kicking and beating on the front door is when he has problems. . . lucky for him quillin is more of a boxer's boxer. . . Lee easily outpoints him or dispatches of him mid to late rounds. . . Things are looking up for LEE! WAR LEE! OLEEE, OLE OLE OLE! OLEEEE OLE!

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
      this is EXCELLENT NEWS! Andy Lee beats his ass. . . Lee is too sharp from the outside - he's basically unbeatable from the outside. it's only when guys start kicking and beating on the front door is when he has problems. . . lucky for him quillin is more of a boxer's boxer. . . Lee easily outpoints him or dispatches of him mid to late rounds. . . Things are looking up for LEE! WAR LEE! OLEEE, OLE OLE OLE! OLEEEE OLE!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        have your laughs now my good man. . . have them now. . . but when quillin gets laid out cold by a lead right hook, i shall be enjoying the laughs

Comment

Who has Peter Quillin fought? he wants to put Ishe Smith on blast but Smith has a better resume then Quillin does.

yeah Quillin fights bums at super middleweight and then expects to get a title shot at 160? why because Freddie Roach says he good? Roach thinks Chavez jr is good too, so lets not put too much stock into what Roach says.

Quillin is talking about money like he's a star? I'm sure Ishe Smith would be the biggest purse of his career. the TRUTH is is that Ishe Smith might be a bit too dangerous for Quillin and Quillin knows that if he loses to Smith it's back to square one. it's like he wants to be on top without working his way up, I didn't know he name was Saul Alvarez or Chavez jr.

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
            Who has Peter Quillin fought? he wants to put Ishe Smith on blast but Smith has a better resume then Quillin does.

yeah Quillin fights bums at super middleweight and then expects to get a title shot at 160? why because Freddie Roach says he good? Roach thinks Chavez jr is good too, so lets not put too much stock into what Roach says.

Quillin is talking about money like he's a star? I'm sure Ishe Smith would be the biggest purse of his career. the TRUTH is is that Ishe Smith might be a bit too dangerous for Quillin and Quillin knows that if he loses to Smith it's back to square one. it's like he wants to be on top without working his way up, I didn't know he name was Saul Alvarez or Chavez jr.

exactly. dude hasn't done ****. . . but i mean it's not like Ishe Smith is a superstar. . . Usually he is that guy who up and comers gotta get through before going onto bigger fighters. Danny Jacobs had to go through him. Smith might just school this dude. . . I just haven't seen anything in Quillin that is impressive. . .

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post

This has to be one of the dumbest posts I've read yet! Who has Ishe Smith fought? He had 5 decent opponents and lost to all 5 of them. Now Andy Lee will be a great test for Quillin and the springboard for the Chavez Jr. or Martinez fight.

Gentlemen, and I use that term lightly, please research before making such idiotic statements.

Comment

Working...
              X