Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rocky Balboa is to Manny Pacquiao as Rocky Marciano is to Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky Balboa is to Manny Pacquiao as Rocky Marciano is to Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Rocky Balboa is a fictional character who is hyped up.

Rocky Marciano is the real deal and UNDEFEATED!

Stupid ass ESPN is hyping the shiet out of Pacquiao.
    HELL I USED TO LIKE Jimmy Kimmel but they always interviewing Pacquiao now so FK Jimmy im watching Jay Leno for now on.

Comment

Thanks for posting this. Floyd would be proud of you.

Comment

NSB stands for Non-sense Boxing now tsktsktsk.

Comment

please go kill yourself.

Comment

I agree that Manny Pacquiao is seriously overrated the last 2+ years but dude still ONE of the best of his era definitely not THE best and no where near the FOTD

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              I agree that Manny Pacquiao is seriously overrated the last 2+ years but dude still ONE of the best of his era definitely not THE best and no where near the FOTD
              BWAA/Ring/WBC FOTD opinion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yours.

Comment

and JCC jr is to Floyd Mayweather Jr... both undefeated... yehey!...

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  Ring Magazine, BWAA, & the rest of humanity disagrees with you *****. To give it to anybody else would be a travesty.

Unless of course, you being a *****, has trouble trying to figure out what a decade is. I know you *****s are unsure about the math.

deal with it.

Comment

Dude Balboa fought Creed twice, Clubber twice, and Drago who was sooo good he killed Creed. Also in my opinion Spider Mike was a very underrated. Marciano was a bum who fought guys over the hill. (Sorry but i felt obligated to add the stupidity. P.S. I guess I'm glad for the OP cause now I'm on youtube watching old schoool Marciano so thanks.)

Comment

Working...
                    X