Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats next for Roy Big Country Nelson?Struve?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats next for Roy Big Country Nelson?Struve?

Possibly Junior Dos Santos, websites are reporting that Cain Velasquez is getting the next title shot after Carwin and that Dos Santos has to fight at least one more time.

Dana White, in the reports the sites are posting, says Cain wont fight Cigano but will wait for the Carwin Lesnar winner, and that Dos Santos is fighting agian during that time and his opponent was reporting to being either Frank Mir or the Nelson-Struve winner.

I think Dos Santos will ko Nelson but u cant count out Nelson.

I think Struve needs some build up fights before he gets some serious contenders and a fight with a Ben Rothwell, Chris Tuchsner wud be good for him

Nelson vs. JDS makes alot of sense

Comment

Originally posted by StillUnknown View Post
      Nelson vs. JDS makes alot of sense
      Cain vs JDS makes more sense to me, Cain needs to fight someone with Carwin like power and JDS needs to fight someone with Brock like wrestling.

Roy is obviously a beast tho so you might as well give him the top comp

Comment

Nelson vs Mir maybe? He already beat him in a sub wrestling match. Let's see them fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
          Cain vs JDS makes more sense to me, Cain needs to fight someone with Carwin like power and JDS needs to fight someone with Brock like wrestling.

Roy is obviously a beast tho so you might as well give him the top comp
          i agree that Cain/JDS is the better fight, but they've already said Cain is sitting out until he faces the winner of Lesnar/Carwin

Comment

I really hate Nelson, so yeah hopefully he does get put in with someone like Cain as I think he'd get destroyed in the first round.

After seeing what an annoying **** he was on TUF, I went and watched his fight with Arlovski several times and laughed.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              I really hate Nelson, so yeah hopefully he does get put in with someone like Cain as I think he'd get destroyed in the first round.

After seeing what an annoying **** he was on TUF, I went and watched his fight with Arlovski several times and laughed.
              wtf?

nelson is hilarious, how can you hate him? he wasn't annoying at all and he would have beaten arlovski if it wasn't for that bull**** standup

Comment

Nelson vs Toney lol i would actually wanna see it. Hey he called out toney in the post fight interview. And i dont see anyone else they can put up against toney

Comment

Originally posted by M Deezy View Post
                  Nelson vs Toney lol i would actually wanna see it. Hey he called out toney in the post fight interview. And i dont see anyone else they can put up against toney
                  Randy Couture wants to fight him

Comment

A diet . lol, I would like to see him fight James Toney.. Battle of the bellies!

Comment

Working...
                    X