No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. David Haye: a real-life battle of good vs. evil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    No I have never said Chisora was the most credible opponent. Which you know. I said he was a lesser opponent many times.

Stop stalling. Stop ducking. Stop dodging. Stop frantically scowering Google for a name and just admit you're a pathetic casual moron whos in way over his head.
    Maybe you need to sleep on it. First you were telling me the Lineal number 1 most credible threat was the mighty Chisora, now you quote he isn't. Why don't you tell me.....

You should not be jumping on the Haye bangwagon, you are worse than my work colleagues. They jump on peoples/teams nuts all the time.

First Degale, then Froch, now Haye...***rider!!
    Last edited by rich6666; 06-28-2011, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rich6666 View Post
      Maybe you need to sleep on it. First you were telling me the Lineal number 1 most credible threat was the mighty Chisora, now you quote he isn't. Why don't you tell me.....

You should not be jumping on the Haye bangwagon, you are worse than my work colleagues. They jump on peoples/teams nuts all the time.

First Degale, then Froch, now Haye...***rider!!
      So you still ducking the question?

Comment

So you still ducking the question?
        You are shook.

Sit the fook down and behave.

Simple question for you: Was Chisora the best possible fight for the lineal number 1.

Comment

You are shook.

Sit the fook down and behave.

Simple question for you: Was Chisora the best possible fight for the lineal number 1.
          I already answered. Stop repeating yourself and name one fighter. So far, you've said "anyone in the top 10".

Ok name one please. Im curious as to your choice.

Comment

I already answered. Stop repeating yourself and name one fighter.
            We are going round the houses.

Nevertheless, You have jumped on Hayes nut sack like you did Froch's.It sickens me. You are not a fan of Boxing, but fighters that do "what you believe" is right.

Comment

• Everybody is a mix of good and evil so I am not gonna debate that.

I just wanna see a war.

Comment

We are going round the houses.

Nevertheless, You have jumped on Hayes nut sack like you did Froch's.It sickens me. You are not a fan of Boxing, but fighters that do "what you believe" is right.
                No you are just ducking the question. Because outside of Haye and the Klitschkos, you dont even know anything about the HW division.

Comment

No you are just ducking the question. Because outside of Haye and the Klitschkos, you dont even know anything about the HW division.
                  I will put it simply to you. Are you telling me the the best opponent for the lineal number 1 was the mighty Chisora? A Euro level bum,Was he the best?

You have double standards, and after all the crap you talked about Haye you now jump on his nuts. You did the same with Degale & Froch.

***rider glory hunter.

Comment

I will put it simply to you. Are you telling me the the best opponent for the lineal number 1 was the mighty Chisora? A Euro level bum,Was he the best?

You have double standards, and after all the crap you talked about Haye you now jump on his nuts. You did the same with Degale & Froch.

***rider glory hunter.
                    Why are you repeating yourself an avoiding the question.

Name 1 other heavyweight. Why cant you do that?

Strange.

Comment

Why are you repeating yourself an avoiding the question.

Name 1 other heavyweight. Why cant you do that?

Strange.
                      What i feel strange is you jumping on Hayes nuts after all the hostility you have shown towards Haye. not only what he has achieved and done in his boxing career but also as a human being as well.

You are a speckled freak. ***rider the glory hunter.

Comment

Working...
                      X