Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the brighter future at this point?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the brighter future at this point?

Looking at the past two fights from the youngsters Canelo and Chavez Jr. I was just wondering what public opinion was on both. Canelo was much more convincing to me as the real superstar from Mexico. No doubt Chavez is a celebrity but superstar I'll wait and see. If they met right now I think Canelo would make him quit on the stool. Though Jr. showed some tremendous body work Alvarez was more of something to be feared and even Cotto and Martinez will be cautious if face with the challenge. Who's more the future in your eyes.
    Canelo
    89.13%
    Jr.
    10.87%

Canelo. He's better, more marketable, and the moment WAY more popular.

Comment

canelo does...but zbik>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rhodes by far.....

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
        Canelo. He's better, more marketable, and the moment WAY more popular.
        Im adding a poll and I'm thinking it may be 60-40 in favor of Canelo.

Comment

Canelo, and i dont even think it's close.
          Last edited by KeepOnPushing; 06-19-2011, 02:07 PM.

Comment

the people on here who think chavez is good and call him la vaca de dinero are just kidding and making jokes. its troll business.

jr looks like a mental ******. anyone who supports him doesnt know a good looking man when they see one and are just doing it for the sake of mexican pride.

Comment

Canelo will make more money and have a greater career. Canelo's improvement and dedication>jr's entitled spoiledness.

Comment

Canelo. I really don't see anything *special* in Chavez Jr.

Comment

easily 'nelo. easily. And I'm not one of these chavez haters. nelo's got everything that it takes to be a big time prize fighter. and he's still a kid.

Comment

canelo's future is just as bright as his hair. and well, jr...i guess the same thing applies.

Comment

Working...
                    X