No announcement yet.

Lupe Fiasco Calls President Obama the ‘Biggest Terrorist’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lupe Fiasco Calls President Obama the ‘Biggest Terrorist’

Lupe Fiasco has never held his tongue when it comes to politics, but his latest words may surprise some. In a new interview, the rapper sounds off on President Obama and terrorism.

In my fight against terrorism, to me, the biggest terrorist is Obama in the United States of America,” the Chicago lyricist told CBS News’ “What’s Trending.” “For me, I’m trying to fight the terrorism that’s actually causing the other forms of terrorism. The root cause of the terrorism is the stuff that you as a government allow to happen and the foreign policies that we have in place in different countries that inspire people to become terrorists. And it’s easy for us because it’s really just some oil, which we can really get on our own.”

Lupe, who did not vote in the last presidential election, will not be voting in 2012. “I don’t vote. I don’t get involved in the political process because it’s meaningless, to be honest. I’m a real big believer if I’m gonna vouch for someone, then I’m gonna stand behind everything that they do,” he explained. “So politicians aren’t gonna do that because I don’t want you to b0mb some village in the middle of nowhere.”

The reporter then asked him what would happen if no one voted to which he replied, “Who knows. Let’s try it out and see what happens.”

Lupe previously expressed his views about the commander-in-chief on his politically-charged Lasers single “Words I Never Said,” where he rapped, “Limbaugh is a racist, Glenn Beck is a racist, Gaza Strip was getting burned, Obama didn’t say shit/ That’s why I ain’t vote for him, next one either.”

http://www.rap-up.com/2011/06/08/lup...est-terrorist/

DIESEL, your boy is on some other ish.

respect to lupe

Comment

That's extreme I don't agree with this. Lupe you don't vote? Big whoop. And he's proud of it? , lasers sucked anyway. Lol.

Comment

Pretty much true.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
          Pretty much true.
          Based on what? The wars?

Comment

He is right, Obama is just a puppet being used by the NWO. I feel bad for him as he is just being led to failure.

Glad he doesn't vote, he knows that "elections" are all fixed and there is no point in voting.

Comment

Maybe this fellow can be recruited to the Ron Paul bandwagon. Someone who consistently says (for 30 years and counting), bring all the troops home and mind our own business.

But he probably is automatically opposed to anybody with a (R) attached to their name, based on presumptions, and is just overall too much of a cynic.

Comment

LOL at terrorists calling Obama a terrorist

Comment

"In my fight against terrorism?" What fight, Lupe? I like his music, but dude needs to shut up sometimes. You don't involve yourself in politics yet you always have something to say about it. I remember listening to a panel of hiphop heads at some school, and the smartest, most eloquent person there was Bun B (yeah, UGK, candy paint, sizzurp, Bun B). I was surprised as hell, cause I originally was expecting Lupe to kill it but he said nothing of substance.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    "In my fight against terrorism?" What fight, Lupe? I like his music, but dude needs to shut up sometimes. You don't involve yourself in politics yet you always have something to say about it. I remember listening to a panel of hiphop heads at some school, and the smartest, most eloquent person there was Bun B (yeah, UGK, candy paint, sizzurp, Bun B). I was surprised as hell, cause I originally was expecting Lupe to kill it but he said nothing of substance.
                    You know bun b will be a professor at some university soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X