Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOXINGSCENE RAP BATTLE: led vs Natedatpkid (Jin vs Serius Jones)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOXINGSCENE RAP BATTLE: led vs Natedatpkid (Jin vs Serius Jones)

Skip to 2:55 into the first part.

Pretty good from both members but both just had to get racial.

Serius Nate got his courage from the cheers of his fellow ******s. But props to him, he is good in tongue twister.

Comment

Led got robbed, I had it 116-112 Led, Nate made a good comeback during the end of the fight but it wasn't enough. Led made a good run at the start and needed to survive the last rounds and he did.

Comment

why does the host sound like he got some big **** in his mouth?

Comment

Reed (Solomon) vs. Horus (G Sizzle)

Comment

Mak vs. Tua (before he put on 200 pounds)

Comment

Mak (dumbfoundead) taking on Emz (Illusion-Z)... but even Mak don't know how it came to this. Feel free to skip the awkward parts of Emz trying to battle Mak..

Comment

Of course the handicapped and mentally disabled had to have a B.S rap league for themselves, here we got Flawless taking on the self proclaimed ATG of boxingscne Burner aka No Ceilings:

Judges in the vid being LarryX, Tim and Diesel

Go get'em guys!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
                  Led got robbed, I had it 116-112 Led, Nate made a good comeback during the end of the fight but it wasn't enough. Led made a good run at the start and needed to survive the last rounds and he did.
                  I expect that bro. Hometown decision.

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
                  why does the host sound like he got some big **** in his mouth?
                  How did you know? Had your mouth tasted **** already?

Comment

It's ain't my fault that *****y eye'd **** can't dougie. It ain't my fault that little midget bastard likes to eat dog's while I'd throw his ass off a cliff to save them. He just mad because I can make better Asian noodles with just ramen noodles then he can with anything hahaha. He just obsessed with fried rice. Can a *****h just add some chicken?

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
                    Don't be a bias little biitch. Led's glove definitely touched the canvas in the 6th round. I got robbed of a knockdown. Been tryin' to tell these motha****as not let any lakers fans like Mak or Tua be refs. Their gettin' too damn old. Their time has come and gone. And so has their eye sight.

Comment

Working...
                    X