Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I say we all green Tunney! for his hard work in setting up the polls.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't. Just red K'd him the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mares View Post
      those polls are ******ed...
      tunney "peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
        That **** had to have taken alot of work. It was a fun change around these parts. So regardless of how you feel about Tunney! I say ya'll show him some green for his hard work.

Oh and don't forget to vote.

LOL Tunney is not different from Stone Roses and Burner....He can't take a good argument and will ignore you when you're about to Pwn him.

Tunney is a phoney
        He is such a ****
        He made a list that's all baloney
        But really,he only suck little cocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney!
          You're upset I didn't include you in the polls.

Sorry mate, but there was only room for 100 people.
          I don't even look at any of your post...........

Comment

I gave Tunney Green K for not including me in the polls as I requested.

There are so many guys in that list whom I respect big time and I don't feel right about competing with them. I like to keep a low profile anyway!hehe

Comment

This guy has posted nothing but nonsense

I took a break from this board for a couple of months and I read about him posting about Dirrell possibly being on steroids, the super six being favorable to black fighters and Mayweather being this and doing that

Im not black or nothing but thats some offensive ****. He does not deserve green k

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney!
                Why then if someone criticizes Europeans it's okay in your mind? The Klitschkos have been receiving a lot of unjustified hate over the years, but it never bothers you. Why do you believe in this double standard?

I never said "the SuperSix is favorable to black fighters". I did post that the Super Six allows Andre Ward to have all his fights at home, that clearly give him an unfair advantage.

I believe in fair play and good sportsmanship, and I'm against any kind of racism and double standards.
                The Klitschkos are good fighters, they just get criticized for their safety first way of fighting but it has nothing to do with the way they conduct themselfs or the color of their skin.

I dont believe in double standards so I dont justify other people being more favorable towards a certain race when being less favorable towards another race

If its true that youre against racism then you might not want to overcompensate by downplaying black fighters' achievements in the sport

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  I gave Tunney Green K for not including me in the polls as I requested.

There are so many guys in that list whom I respect big time and I don't feel right about competing with them. I like to keep a low profile anyway!hehe
                  You're good peeps though, Dean. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Geze View Post
                    LOL Tunney is not different from Stone Roses and Burner....He can't take a good argument and will ignore you when you're about to Pwn him.

Tunney is a phoney
                    He is such a ****
                    He made a list that's all baloney
                    But really,he only suck little cocks.

I'm just talkin about giving props to his job on the polls. like I said in the OP, "regardless of how you feel about Tunney", it was a good thing what he did with the polls. And it deserves credit.

Comment

Working...
                    X