Travis Cloud vs Adrian Diaconu!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis Cloud vs Adrian Diaconu!!

I think this is a good match-up.

Two of the best guys in the division with similar brawling style of boxing going at each other all guns blazing hitting each other with big punches all night long. It would be all action from round 1 and I don't think the fight is going 12 rounds....but who wins????

cloud by 5th round stoppage. i think cloud is a level above diaconu..cloud takes him out with a straight right hand

Comment

Cloud wins, but great fight. They should do it in Montreal where Diaconu still draws.

Comment

From what I've seen thus far, Cloud stops him!

Comment

Diaconu is garbage, I remember when a bunch of dudes used to write threads about Diaconu beating Chad Dawson.. I laughed then and I'm really laughing now. The dude is an average fighter at best. Nothing special about him and his power is overrated as hell. Does anyone actually still believe Diaconu can beat Dawson?? Come on i know there are some of you Diaconu posters that used to write that garbage all over this forum.

Comment

I wouldn't say he's garbage but some of his fans where really hyping him up before he ran into Jean Pascal. He's still a good tough man, definitely a topguy that will give anyone out there a tough fight. He's just not as good as many of his fans used to say. Funny I dont see any diehard Diaconu fans around here anymore.

Comment

Working...
            X